·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Everyone have a GREAT time !!!!
And ride safe !

·
Registered
893 Posts
Change in plans for me this weekend. I won't be joining you guys for any group rides tomorrow. At least I ordered my rally shirt! Maybe give that to Pete & Vicki for me. I'll see them at some point this summer.
Have a great rally and be safe everyone!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Change in plans for me this weekend. I won't be joining you guys for any group rides tomorrow. At least I ordered my rally shirt! Maybe give that to Pete & Vicki for me. I'll see them at some point this summer.
Have a great rally and be safe everyone!!
Jeff, OK I go to Worcester every other other weekend we could meet up with you.

Plus I'm having a ride in July, meeting at the Mass border then going up 20 miles or so in NH, then heading back to Worcester.:smile2:

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Eye to the sky today Peeps - heavy storms coming thru this afternoon - be safe.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
home and pretty much dry...hit 15 minutes worth of the wet stuff when I hit the Ct line...otherwise Zeuss threw me a super big bone....obviously Lady Zeuss took care of him this morning...hope the rest of you are as fortunate tomorrow for your ride home. Great time all...couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting with some great friends...old as well as new which as we all know , one of the best parts of these get togethers...meeting new people....kudos to all involved in the planning. Till next time...

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Good to see everyone—took off tonight to hopefully stay dry and avoid AM thunderstorms. Should be home by 11. Ride safe everyone!

EDIT: Home. 4 hours, 200 miles, no stops! One short blast of rain.

Everything from the motel to the food to the rides to the company was great. Two great big thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Made it home No Rain!!!! Luckily!!!!!!
Had a great time Chris & Linda.
I forgot to get Jeff's T-shirt, Chris if you make it to Yankee bring the shirt I'll get it to Jeff.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Pictures of the Mt. Coolidge Motel

Attachments

61 - 80 of 131 Posts