Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I’m booked...got a room with 2 double beds...if anyone wants to share let me know.

Dude, the title is lame....I liked the Not Yankee Rally name. Anyway how about The Granite Rally, LiVe fRee & Die Rally or Thanks 4 Volunteering rally.

Lastly, let me know if you want me to lead a ride to Mt Washington and Maine

How about

The Anti-Rondacks Rally

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I’m booked...got a room with 2 double beds...if anyone wants to share let me know.

Dude, the title is lame....I liked the Not Yankee Rally name. Anyway how about The Granite Rally, LiVe fRee & Die Rally or Thanks 4 Volunteering rally.

Lastly, let me know if you want me to lead a ride to Mt Washington and Maine

YEA !!!! lead on !!

..and thanks for volunteering

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Last couple weeks to get your t shirt order in. Once I leave for vacation I won't be able to add any.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Room booked and calendar marked. Only thing I need now is permission from the better half...
I can quote myself here, can't I? My plans for this rally are evolving. My wife and daughter are going back to Cuba this week. It's me and the 12 yr old boy and we're still figuring out what the week will look like for work, camp or vacation in NH. If I can't stay overnight, I will ride up for one of the (non-rainy day) group rides!

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
They are open.. I called the other day for some setup stuff.....and only ONE week left to order your tshirts.

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Last night for tshirt orders. I updated first page with a * next to the ones that ordered. If you don't see one next to your name, let me know.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Sounds good Chris.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Working on ride now, watch for posting soon.
Will post gpx files too, if there is interest
(although I cant guarantee that they will work, haha)
That's ok, I don't even know what a gpx file is! Chris, let me know when you have options for the Saturday ride? I'll be in Meredith at my parent's house. I'll trailer the bike up and I am hoping to meet up with you all for one of Saturday's routes. Thanks! :applause:

PS. I just canceled my room for the weekend. If anyone needs a room call soon.

21 - 40 of 131 Posts