Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so I’ve set up a place for a weekend of riding next summer in the White Mountains of NH, and I figured that seeing how there was 21 or so others that wanted to ride somewhere new this year I opened it to all and have started planning. (1st up is Lodging)
.......and Mt. Washington, the Kancamangus and Bentleys are all on the ride list !!

June 27-30, 2019
Officially its thur-sun, although folks are more than welcome to show up earlier.
There will be a planned ride Thursday if there isinterest.

We will be based at the “Mt. Coolidge Motel” in Lincoln, NH
Mount Coolidge Motel - Lincoln, NH, Franconia Notch, NH
Pool, Grills, firepit and on the Pemigewasset River.
There is a couple dozen motel style rooms (around 100.00)and a few 2 room cabins (around 150.00)

Reservations are open now, just let Kevin and Vicki know you are with the Volusiariders as I have blocked the entire motel off.
603-745-8052 (Cancellation policy is 7 days in advance)

Overflow is set up across the street at the Profile Motel,607-745-2759 Profile Motel & Cottages, Lodging in Loncoln New Hampshire

T-SHIRT ordering is open !!

s-xl are 12.50

xxl, xxxl, xxxxl are 13.00

you may pay thru paypal to [email protected]

include size(s) and name for each shirt

Registered Attendees (* means that I received your tshirt order)

* Sixpack (Chris) and Linda
* VTwin(Dom) and TGlitter (Karen)
Rellalou (Cindy) and Michael
Sister Moo (Mary) and TheMisterMike (Mike)
* Nail-It (Brian) and Third Gear (Petrea)
Mike and Julie
* Mr Mike (Mike) and Lori
* Vlad and Summer
* PBryan (Bryan) and ChickenBone (Jim)
Ebwan (Heath)
TheSnake1201 (Ken)
* StormRider (Jamie)
* Smokeater (Mark) and Susan
Mr.Johnny (Jeff)
Ed and Mandy (friends of Nail-It and Third Gear)
* Gary and Paula
* DCinCT (Dennis) and Barb
* Peter69 and Vicki
SweetLu
* Triumphrider and Amy
* Double-Yellow booked

Looks like we are filled, wait list is available, but... to be safe,
as the place "literally" across the street is only holding a limited amount of rooms.
Overflow is set up across the street at the Profile Motel,607-745-2759
Profile Motel & Cottages, Lodging in Loncoln New Hampshire

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rides - Food

FOOD

Working on food now.
Thursday will be rally standard Pizza.
Friday should be BBQ
Still unclear on Saturday

RIDES

Leaders needed

A few rides have been setup
as always, this is just a guide and you can ride whereever you want also. I wil be leading a couple of these and hopefully others will lead some too.
Historic Hobbs Tavern, NH
Craft Beer, Brewery, Wedding Venue: West Ossipee, New Hampshire

Bentleys Saloon, ME
https://bentleyssaloon.com/

Sunday RIver Brewery, ME
HOME - Sunday River Brewing Company

Worthy Burger, VT
https://www.worthyvermont.com/

Notches and Brewery(s)

here is the like to the GPX and Direction files
(i hope it works)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o2hdj1200ks4ums/AACPG36v4EUL4b5wHA5ox1Y4a?dl=0

·
Registered
893 Posts
Room booked and calendar marked. Only thing I need now is permission from the better half...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Room Booked June 27-30.

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
I’m booked...got a room with 2 double beds...if anyone wants to share let me know.

Dude, the title is lame....I liked the Not Yankee Rally name. Anyway how about The Granite Rally, LiVe fRee & Die Rally or Thanks 4 Volunteering rally.

Lastly, let me know if you want me to lead a ride to Mt Washington and Maine

·
Registered
893 Posts
Dude, the title is lame....I liked the Not Yankee Rally name. Anyway how about The Granite Rally, LiVe fRee & Die Rally or Thanks 4 Volunteering rally.
"Thanks 4 Volunteering rally"!? Can I pre-order shirts for that now?

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Mark, Dennis and I stopped by the motel yesterday. Looks very well maintained, with a nice pool that was still open.

The area behind the rooms was a bit tight. The fire pit is a tire rim right along side the river, and can fit around 6 people. We'll have to bring our own, and get the okay from the owners to put it in the driveway.

If you can navigate the rocks down to the river, you'll be able to soak in it after a long day of riding.

Location is great...just a few miles away from the center of Woodstock and the entrance to the Kancamagus. I didn't see much in terms of restaurants/stores within walking distance, but we'll have everything we need in town.

Looking forward to a new rally location, in an area that has many great childhood memories for me.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
nice place Chris...believe there is a pancake place next door or pretty close...not far down the road you have the village where there are restaurants and grocery stores. Should work out well for our needs. Going to be vacationing there, Lincoln, in October if you need me to do anything.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts