Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
my bad...lunch meet is saturday...yesterday for some reason I thought was friday...one of the problems of being retired...you lose track of what day it is...next I'll probably be pulling into someone elses garage when I het home for a cruise,... go inside and start making a pot of coffee and wonder when did we get the kitchen remodeled?

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
hate to ask but can someone find a way to stop this endless amount of rain that continues to fall from the sky....not the biggest problem I have in my life but at this point getting to be the most annoying one...could be worse...could be an indicator for what awaits the Lady Cimp & I on our annual columbus Week vacation in the white mts...

that would really suck to say the least...but wouldn't complain if thats the worst thing going on in my life at that time.

·
Registered
22,562 Posts
You bring it on yourself. You admit it's the black cloud hanging over you. Now you ask for someone to help you get rid of it? Change your ways Monkey boy.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
too old to change...easier to just carry an umbrella....

·
Premium Member
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
67 Posts
yeah here in Oklahoma too,,, Just did a tune up and valve adjustment and been raining ever since off and on ,,,,😒😞😞😞

·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts
Don't look now, but it looks to be a rainy weekend in New England.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
morning Robby...hope all is well your way and you are getting the sun we have been w/o this summer...and yes...more rain...guess its the weather gods way of showing there is no favoritism towards anyone who made plans for their summer vacation or any weekend plans that would be spent outdoors...really feel for the campers...nothing worse than camping in the rain...say hi to Dave...hope he's doing better.

·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts
Dennis, lots of sun, lots of heat & vicious afternoon storms.
Dave says hi. Doing good today.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
glad to read he's doing good...

rain again today...but not a hurricane...reninds me off a dripping faucet that no matter what you try you can't get it to stop dripping...wonder if a plumber could get the rain to stop?

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Maybe you can fix it with Flex-Seal!

·
Registered
22,562 Posts
Flex-Seal is good, but not that good.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Apparently there's some areas without rain in MA, but watch out:

Charlton Fire Dept.

@CFD24

Attention Motorcyclists - There is a narrow hydraulic oil spill on Colburn Rd extending to Bond Rd and Daniels Rd. Absorbent has been applied to the heavy areas. Please use caution.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
worse than rain...hope no one was a victim of the mishap.

·
Registered
12,407 Posts
Thinking about going to the city high school football game tonight. So I hope the rain holds off. 🏈

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
friday nite lites..... enjoy the game.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
figured if I stayed away from this thread, the rain would stop...yeah...right...looks like September will be no different than the any of the other past months...rain rain and more rain.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
beautiful day right now...will be interesting to see what the holiday traffic looks like...careful out there those taking out the 2 wheels.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Oh man, I did take a ride on Saturday night. It was a blast! Did about 40 miles around the house. Foxboro, Sharon, Easton, Taunton, Raynham, Norton, Mansfield, North Attleboro, Plainville and back to Foxboro and then home. It was a beautiful night.
On Sunday, I was down around Snake's lair Thomaston, CT at Hawk Ridge Winery with my niece and her kids to do some wine tasting and listening to music. This is my daughter Theresa, grand niece Charlotte and Samantha.
Winery.jpeg

Yesterday was yard work, it is always waiting for me to get back and get it done.
Hopefully, this week, I can ride a night and just enjoy the smells and sounds of what is around.

Reactions: beezer

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Sounds like some good riding! I only get to see Foxboro on TV now.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts