Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
looks like a repeat weatherwise this week again...rain...rain and more rain...have to feel for those finally able to vacation this year after last years covid limitations and now have to figure this into any plans...realize there are more important and serious issues aside from waking up to another rainy day...still sucks...we all know the anticipation of finally getting to the point of our daily schedule where we say ...finally..the next 9 days are mine...no work...no bs...just sit back and relax...do whatever...maybe lay on the beach all week, how about some camping...pack the car and take a road trip...maybe just hang in the backyard and not have to deal with anyone or anything...then again there are those unable to take a vacation and would be more than happy to take whatever the weather gods throw at us...or those like myself ...retired..and now living in some sort of a vacation life schedule with no agendas..regardless...feel for those who made plans and may have had them dampered somewhat by the weather.

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
been crazy summer weatherwise here in the northeast.

·
Registered
11,916 Posts
Rain Rain .... gone today

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
nice to see the sun this morning...wonder if its going to be a game of peek a boo...

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
beautiful day today...took the mc to go to the urologist...afterwards made the 30 minute ride home a 2 hour cruise instead. Always said i wasn't going to be one of those old folk spending half their remaining life in some doctors office...seems like I have 4 required yearly appts right now...eyes, teeth, yearly physical, and urologist...hope it ends there.

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
nice view to wake up to...can always count on The Beez to do somethiong useful...maybe not too often but occasionally will provide something to remind us that not only should we stop and smell the roses, but take a moment to enjoy the pleasantries life provides in our daily journey.

·
Registered
22,097 Posts
beautiful day today...took the mc to go to the urologist...afterwards made the 30 minute ride home a 2 hour cruise instead. Always said i wasn't going to be one of those old folk spending half their remaining life in some doctors office...seems like I have 4 required yearly appts right now...eyes, teeth, yearly physical, and urologist...hope it ends there.
You forgot your proctologist whom you see monthly......according to Barb🤣🤣🤣

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
got love the support we guys give to one another.

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
coming home from a lunch meet with Pete (Peter69) and the skies once again did what they've been doing alot of lately...opened up full throttle...so much and so hard that the ground more than already saturated just let the rain find its way to the road where it all started pooling....yep...sorta mini lakes, with cars behind me not understanding why I had to slow down and pretty much crawl thru them. Thought all this rain was suppose to come and go in April.

·
Registered
22,097 Posts
Sound like you pissed the Zues man. Probably more like you pissed off Mather Nature. Well, at least you don't discriminate about who you piss off. Cheers brother.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
bike at least got a good washing...

·
Super Moderator
29,490 Posts
I'm sure it's been a while. Retired monkeys have a lot of more important things to do than wash bikes. 😉

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
remember those days back when we first started riding we washed and waxed and polished the chrome on a weekly basis...then the 2nd year it takes place once a month ...by the 3rd year its whenever...and then we reach chapter 4 where its...Let the rain be good for something...

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I see we here in this area are now in a flood watch...must be Lady Zeuss's time of the month.

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
finally..a day without water falling from the sky...now not to be asking too much, tommorrow have a lunch meet in NH ...think it would be asking to much to duplicate todays weather. Would even be willing to grease the weathermans palm if it will help.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Where I am in NH.
We had some rain here this afternoon. That makes 20 out of the last 21 days, we have had some rain each day.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts