Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
morning ugly...should join us on sunday , only like a 10 hour drive for you with the usual weekend traffic...

·
Super Moderator
62,497 Posts
I'm surprised you can afford the gas since who you voted for doubled it since last year and made the word OPEC popular again simple :(

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
don't care how much it goes up...my man is in...your man is out...long gone...life is good...maybe even get the sun to shine tommorrow for a few hours. Regardless, have a good weekend.

·
Administrator
16,509 Posts
I'm in for a ride on Sun.

Gut feeling says Mystic Pizza & town in general are overrated and will be crowded if weather is nice...
Mystic Pizza is actually pretty good. Been there a few times, also enjoy the seaport.

Your right though, it will be crowded if the weather is nice.

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
sure you would have...loser. Enjoy the day.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I am home, only a scant 159 miles. But the ride was good, the weather was perfect and the companionship, top notch!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Started raining about a mile from the house...i call that good timing! Great day of riding and nice to hang out with Carl and Dennis. Next time, I'm getting the $25 Lobster Roll...

Reactions: BigBert

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
glad to read all got home safe and dry...turned out to be weather friendly and more glad we were able to be seated outside w/o a wait...

a view from the table

what Mr J and Carl choose for their stomachs...

yep... oysters seem to the easy pick to go with the chowder/soup

for them...not for me...not big on the fish thing...has to make one wonder why does one go to a restaurant on the water and order

buffalo chicken w/fries...well ....well....one of those hmmmmmm things I guess...some are just too clueless I guess.

Thanx for helping me break in the new front tire...been a great year w/lunch meets with some of the gang here...believe next saturday Pete is celebrating his birthday in Milford, NH

hope some of the gang from the area can join us.

·
Super Moderator
62,497 Posts
Looks delicious. I just had my 3rd helping of angel hair and white clam sauce. Love both raw and fried oysters as well as chowda :)

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
ala our discusiion on the octupus stew i had w/Carlos back when...I never would have even considered ordering that dish and yet after I tried it, on his recommendation...I enjoyed it...maybe I need to give the oysters a fair shot before I put them on the "are you serious" list...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I said it before, oyster are slimy and taste like snot. However, what you put on it... Makes it good. and what Beezer said

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
still look like snot tho...guess if I close my eyes...

·
Super Moderator
29,490 Posts
Salt and a bit of hot sauce. I'm all over some oysters at that point.

Reactions: beezer
21 - 40 of 61 Posts