Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats with all this rain...just got a new front tire installed and looking to put some miles on it...crazy summer here in new england...hot spells...cold spells...no rain...too much rain...not going to say it but think Lady Zeuss is in her time of the month.....

could be worse I guess...lightning could knock out my internet and then what?

Not asking much really...just want to, just need to....RIDE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Thinking of riding on Sunday! Where we going? I gotta ride too. I am thinking Mystic?

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Super Moderator
29,490 Posts
If you just got a new front tire, you should be good to go in the rain.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
"No rain, no rainbows." 🌈 🤙

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thinking of riding on Sunday! Where we going? I gotta ride too. I am thinking Mystic?
if it's not raining, which right now, looking like it could very well be, mystic would be great. Ever been to Mystic Pizza...the place where the movie was made?...went there years ago with the wife & kids...figure they still must be there living off the "movie tie"....

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you just got a new front tire, you should be good to go in the rain.
not a big fan in purposely choosing to ride when raining...one thing to get caught, another to leave when its already raining and going somewhere not local.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'm in for a ride on Sun.

Gut feeling says Mystic Pizza & town in general are overrated and will be crowded if weather is nice...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Keeping eyes on the prize! Watching the weather. As for location and destination, I ain’t no snob. I will go anywhere and the coast looks good.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I'm in for a ride on Sun.

Gut feeling says Mystic Pizza & town in general are overrated and will be crowded if weather is nice...
If we ride, I can meet you around route 146 at Dunkin' 1319 Eddie Dowling Hwy, Lincoln, RI 02865 and just fly down to Mystic via 295 S to 95 S and we can ride around the CT Coast 27 to route 1 North of South etc.... As for time, I have no clue.

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
could do that....how about Capt Jacks off Rt 1 in wakefield, RI. for lunch....

·
Registered
11,916 Posts
" Rain Rain ... go away "
Don`t tell the rain to go away . Just ad a B to it and you can make a Brain. 😁 😁 😁 😁 🤪

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
could do that....how about Capt Jacks off Rt 1 in wakefield, RI. for lunch....
I was thinking about another captn that had a boat. We could commandeer it and bring it out to the high seas and catch lunch! ;)
I will go anywhere as long as I am riding.

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lets hope the weather cooperates and permits us to enjoy a day of cruising...we can decide where to go when we meet in Lincoln.

·
Administrator
16,509 Posts
I was thinking about another captn that had a boat. We could commandeer it and bring it out to the high seas and catch lunch! ;)
I will go anywhere as long as I am riding.
We can go out and catch lunch anytime you want buddy - boat is in Niantic

Reactions: beezer and BigBert

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so noontime sunday at route 146 at Dunkin' 1319 Eddie Dowling Hwy, Lincoln, RI work?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I LIKE IT!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts