Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAFFLE for FREE RIDER'S BACKREST, inc FREE SHIPPING !!!

NOT limited to vol/c50!

This is a fund-raising effort to help Fletch24990. Read all about it here:
http://www.volusiariders.com/viewtopic.php?t=70400

Lonnie (bf4cm28) has very generously offered to donate ONE BACKREST OF YOUR CHOICE from his store: http://www.grasshopperlimited.com/

This is the original, first of its kind, tried and true, often copied, but never equalled, VR-home-grown, rider's backrest! :) The line has been expanded to include models for several different bikes, and the raffle is open to your choice.

We're going to raffle this off at $6/ticket for one chance, or $25 for five tickets!

If you've been longing for a backrest, but couldn't quite swing it, you can have five chances at winning one for a quarter of the full price! It will be a short-term raffle, only one week long, so odds will likely be pretty good! And even if you don't win, your money is still buying so much more than the six-pack it might have otherwise! ;)

DEADLINE: Sunday, May 4th, midnite, CDT.

TO PARTICIPATE:

1) Check the website ( http://www.grasshopperlimited.com/ ) to find the backrest you want

2) Post here the number of tickets you want to buy

3) Send payment via paypal to: [email protected] (or pm me for a mailing address)

HOW IT WILL WORK:

As payments are received (BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR HANDLE WITH PAYMENT!), they will be assigned the next consecutive number(s), and you will receive a PM with your "ticket" number(s). They will not be made public. On Monday, the 5th, Lonnie, through means of his own and with no way of knowing who has what number, will draw one number at random, and post the winning number in the thread. The winner will then contact Lonnie to make arrangements to have their choice of backrests sent to their door completely free of charge!

Paypal timestamps will be considered final determination of whether or not a payment was received by the deadline. No ticket can be issued without payment having been received before the deadline, so don't delay until the last minute!

THANKS in advance to everyone, and...

THANK YOU, LONNIE !!!

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
allrighty then... i'll take 5 o' them tickets there, m'dog. i may be crazy, but i ain't gonna pass up a friggin' free backrest! :lol:

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mightydog said:
allrighty then... i'll take 5 o' them tickets there, m'dog. i may be crazy, but i ain't gonna pass up a friggin' free backrest! :lol:
good deal! gotcha down for 5 @ $25, mightydog!

anybody else? :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Ah hell, my Mustang might need a backrest. Gimme 5 tickets. Paypal sent.

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
I'll take 5,but I'll have to send you a check. PM me your address I'll get it out to you in the mail tomorrow. I don't need a backrest,already have Lonnie's on the C50 but the wife could use one on her V-Star.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Gimme 5!! Would need the Suzuki Boulevard C50/Volusia Mustang Tombstone w/out studs. PP on the way.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Where's my PM with my ticket numbers ??? :twisted:

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
moenko said:
Where's my PM with my ticket numbers ??? :twisted:
:lol: i need a babysitter! how much you charge? :lol:

got 'em in your inbox for you and klutey! thanks y'all!

anyone else? can't hardly beat these odds! ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'll take 5. Paypal sent.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Me want'um tickets......... :wink:

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tick

tock

time's running out! great odds still for a shot at a 100% FREE, BRAND NEW, your choice of backrests!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts