Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Hey Maniac.

Very sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

No need to apologise for preaching a good sermon. It's a lesson a lot of folks need to take to heart wheather they are on a bike or in a cage.

Trtle

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
VolusiaRiders who posted prayers and condolences,

Thank you all for the kind words. When my wife read all y'alls posts last night, she was deeply moved. I knew y'all would come through for her!!!

Maniac

·
Registered
164 Posts
Maniac, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for the attempt to bring something positive out of this by offering a somber reminder.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Maniac
Please accept my heart felt condolensces over your loss. Your family is in my prayers. And thank you for your most thoughful concerns for us.
Ernie

·
Premium Member
5,046 Posts
It's a shame Maniac. Your point is an all too often reality even in the motorcycle community. My condolences. If you can get just one person to think twice about picking up that second drink(or even the first) you've saved another family from this agony.

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
My deepest sympathies Maniac.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Condolances on your loss. Prayers for you and your family. It's a hard thing to have a vision of someones self destruction, but it's many times worse to have to live in it. Thanks for sharing here, maybe it can help someone else and it will help to heal your pain, although it always takes too long.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I am a new member, just having signed up this week. Just want to say that I am sorry for your loss and THANK YOU for sharing your grief and anger at this tragic event. I also share your wish to all ... RIDE SAFELY
Sizzle

·
Registered
645 Posts
Just read this.... man... sorry for your loss.

Thank you for being honest about the circumstances and warning folks about this!

·
Registered
14,626 Posts
So sorry for your loss, my friend. The "sermon" was well put. Personally, I'm a tee totaler when I'm on the bike - not one drop. You need to be far too aware of what you're doing on a bike to have alcohol cloud your judgement.

Cricket

21 - 36 of 36 Posts