Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will pick this up on Saturday. '05 Honda VTX 1300 R Champion 20,000 miles. Lots of bling. My Vol will be for sale soon.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,127 Posts
Looks slick, Cavie! Best of luck with it.

Let us have a ride report when you can, OK?

·
Registered
219 Posts
It's shiny, but I couldn't have a trike. I would miss all of the leaning on curves! That is why I have my old 550 LTD around, it leans like a dang superbike!

·
Premium Member
9,060 Posts
Nice...........looks cool!! :cool:

I like the pipes!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's shiny, but I couldn't have a trike. I would miss all of the leaning on curves! That is why I have my old 550 LTD around, it leans like a dang superbike!
Seeins how I live in Florida and we ain't got no curves south of Ocala I figured I might as well be comfy goin' in a straight line. I think it's a little safer too.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Very nice. Id like to get something similar to ride with my wife who has never been comfortable on only two wheels.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
NICE!!!! Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice. Id like to get something similar to ride with my wife who has never been comfortable on only two wheels.
that's part of the reason to switch. Wife will go but I gotta beg. I want her to say take me riding.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Nice looking ride, Cavie. Hope you and the Mrs. have lots of fun miles ahead. Nice Christmas present, too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sweet! Great looking bike. Not to fond of the color. Congrats!!
same color as my Vol and my old fart Buick lasaber No of them planed to be Silver.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts