Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys I'm from Houston, TX been here all my life. Just recently purchase a 2007 Suzuki C50. Thanks for accepting me to the Volusia family:wayhappy:

hey can anybody help on how to post a question, i just dont know how to it, its about handlebar risers

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Welcome from Massachusetts! To post a new thread, go to Forums at the top of the VR page, look down the list of various forums on the left, decide which forum your question belongs in, click "New Thread" at the top left, title and write your thread with your question, then under that click post thread. :wayhappy: I would put your question about handlebar risers under "General Motorcycle Discussion". And don't worry, if you get it in the wrong area, the Mods will move it to the correct forum for you!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hello from Ohio! You will find lots of helpful info and people here.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome

Same year as mine. Fun bike

Hello guys I'm from Houston, TX been here all my life. Just recently purchase a 2007 Suzuki C50. Thanks for accepting me to the Volusia family:wayhappy:

hey can anybody help on how to post a question, i just dont know how to it, its about handlebar risers

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I have a very similar MC.
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Jims spacers. 2" is about the most you"ll get fom a 2007. If you replace the whole riser, then that translates to about a 4 " riser. You will probably need to route the throttle cables behind the tree.

Was that the answer to the question? Or was it 42? :biglaugh:

·
Registered
238 Posts
welcome from S.C same year as mine great lil crusier enjoy and enjoy the forms

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.