Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Honestly I like it a lot amd I thought about doing this to my 2005 C50....but, I decided to Bob it. I talked to a bunch of people and wanted to set my bike apart and make it different. When I asked about doing this type of modifications to my bike a ton of people said it's trying to make it look like a Harley. I like it but just know there are going to be haters out there and they are gonna tell you that you should have bought a Harley. Lol. Whatever. I like the way it looks. Ride on brother man.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
I personally love the way it looks and am currently in the mists of starting to do a similar project myself. Those fenders add a totally different look to the bike.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly I like it a lot amd I thought about doing this to my 2005 C50....but, I decided to Bob it. I talked to a bunch of people and wanted to set my bike apart and make it different. When I asked about doing this type of modifications to my bike a ton of people said it's trying to make it look like a Harley. I like it but just know there are going to be haters out there and they are gonna tell you that you should have bought a Harley. Lol. Whatever. I like the way it looks. Ride on brother man.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
hey thank you, I think it turned out great. .. I bought this bike from my dad.. he upgraded to a new Harley electra glide. I do not have much bike experience or money so I wanted to ride this C50 for awhile! Haters will hate and that is fine. Ride on

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nicely done!!

hey thank you, I think it turned out great. .. I bought this bike from my dad.. he upgraded to a new Harley electra glide. I do not have much bike experience or money so I wanted to ride this C50 for awhile! Haters will hate and that is fine. Ride on
wow, that looks great - love that taildragger style. How are you going to handle the tail/stop and turns in the rear? send pictures :wayhappy:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow, that looks great - love that taildragger style. How are you going to handle the tail/stop and turns in the rear? send pictures :wayhappy:
I will be posting pictures when I get it figured out.

I think I have an idea in my head to keep that rear fender clean looking.

Pictures will be up next month or shortly after!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts