Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Friends,

First, let me say how blown over I am at your generous donations, I have no fear that VR will continue to run well in its new home.

I've found that on April 7th the VR system didn't register peoples donations from 5:00pm until 11:20pm. The funds were deposited in the PayPal account without a problem, but the users don't show up in the list of donors. I apologize for this oversight and will look in to why it happened.

-McW

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
mcw, not sure if you still had this on your to-do list or not, but i was just checking to see when we (vr store) made last month's payment so i could keep it about the same day each month, and i couldn't find it, then i saw this thread.

not sure what time zone you're referring to, but the pmt i made previously and can't find on the list (i went to paypal to get the info) was on 4/7 at 14:56:03 PDT. so that's close to the window, if not in it, that you mentioned as a problem.

the thing is, i know i saw it on the list at one time, with several in front of it. it appears that it's not a problem that several never got recorded here, but that prior to 6pm cst on 4/8, they're all missing now, though they were on there at one time.

just fyi. doesn't make any diff to me.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mightydog said:
mcw, not sure if you still had this on your to-do list or not, but i was just checking to see when we (vr store) made last month's payment so i could keep it about the same day each month, and i couldn't find it, then i saw this thread.

not sure what time zone you're referring to, but the pmt i made previously and can't find on the list (i went to paypal to get the info) was on 4/7 at 14:56:03 PDT. so that's close to the window, if not in it, that you mentioned as a problem.

the thing is, i know i saw it on the list at one time, with several in front of it. it appears that it's not a problem that several never got recorded here, but that prior to 6pm cst on 4/8, they're all missing now, though they were on there at one time.

just fyi. doesn't make any diff to me.
Just to let you know I found out that we don't appear to be missing anyone in the database, the real problem is the link on the bottom of the page (Page 1 of 2 > NEXT) is broken so you can't get to the rest of the list of donors. That's why folks can't find themselves, because donations from the beginning of April have already scrolled off of page 1 and you can't get to the other pages.

I'm going to fix it in the next site update.

-McW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts