Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if a thread has been started for this but Jeff has been battling cancer for the last 2-3 months or so and he needs to be lifted up as well. He's been fighting a hard battle and we all want him to heal up 100% ASAP.

·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts
Prayers

·
Super Moderator
30,467 Posts
Praying for him.

·
Administrator
16,555 Posts
Having a tough time Beeze, done with the radiation, doesn't feel well at all. Hope to turn the corner in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts
Still saying prayers

·
Super Moderator
30,467 Posts
Prayers still going out.

·
Super Moderator
4,690 Posts
Our continuing prayers going out to Jeff and Maria... Stay strong...

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Adding a karma boost, I missed the original post.

·
Super Moderator
30,467 Posts
That is excellent news!

·
Super Moderator
63,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just checking in to see how you're recovering Jeff. It's been awhile since we heard from you.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Just checking in to see how you're recovering Jeff. It's been awhile since we heard from you.
Hi Beezer!

It’s Maria. We are praying for you and your mom.
Jeff is still working from home and going into the office when I can take him. He gets tired very easily.

He’s recovery is going slower then he likes. But he’s slowly accepting that this will take time.

He still has no saliva or taste buds. He has problems swallowing due to the radiation and damage it caused. He has severe lymphadema in his neck which is causing more problems. He started on a mechanical device that makes him look like a space cadet. Hopefully it will start working soon. He starts speech therapy soon as well to help strengthen his muscles and help with the slurring of speech. He’s slowing down more then expected and has a lot of memory loss. But they say that is . Other then that everything is just peachy.

It could be so much worse and I am thankful it’s not. We are learning to take things a day at a time. Life is so unpredictable and we are very thankful.

Please know we are keeping you and your mom in our prayers daily. 💖. Thanks Beezer!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts