Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 109 Posts

Super Moderator
We're all praying for you, Nate. 馃檹

Super Moderator
Not that I'm opposed to Nate hijacking Dennis' thread, but I felt like he deserved his own thread for this. Besides, everyone ignores threads from Dennis anyway. 馃構 On top of that, I kept forgetting which thread it was in, so I moved all of the chatter to a new thread.

Hope your wife is doing better today, Nate. I'm still praying for you guys. 馃檹馃挏

Reactions: Rob 61

Super Moderator
see what I mean...I get no respect....wish someone would move me to some deserted island.

Super Moderator
I think he misspelled dessert island. He's hoping for banana splits.

Reactions: beezer

Registered
Not that I'm opposed to Nate hijacking Dennis' thread, but I felt like he deserved his own thread for this. Besides, everyone ignores threads from Dennis anyway. 馃構 On top of that, I kept forgetting which thread it was in, so I moved all of the chatter to a new thread.

Hope your wife is doing better today, Nate. I'm still praying for you guys. 馃檹馃挏
You read it! Whiskey is on top! So where is Dennis?

Reactions: Whiskey

Super Moderator
trying to help a certain someone get healed to spare that special lady who puts up with all his antics...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
trying to help a certain someone get healed to spare that special lady who puts up with all his antics...
How is she Nate?
Paging @NateDog 62

How's she doing? Any update?
Not great. She is still in pain. Still has fluid it the sack that surrounds her heart. Has Lupus markers in lung biopsy. Continuing intravenous antibiotics but still cant locate a specific infection causing the ongoing problems. Damage to liver and kidneys is still improving. Thats the only good thing. To be short and to the point, She's in trouble. And they can't figure it out. I just walked in about 10 mins ago. O she is still having sever breathing problems and lack of oxygen getting to her blood stream.

Super Moderator
Oh dear! I'm so sorry you guys are going through this, Nate. Please keep us updated. We'll keep praying. 馃檹馃挏

Super Moderator
sorry to read this Nate... hope things turn quickly...will continue sending prayers.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Thanks guys. Update for today same, I've been meeting with doctors since 6:30 am still no answers. Running more test. Letting the dogs out for a run then back to the hospital. Talk to you later.

Premium Member
Prayers continuing

Super Moderator
More prayers from me, Nate!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Thanks guys. And still no answers as of this morning. Meeting with infectious disease doc this afternoon, may have more info then. Back to the hospital I go. Talk to you guys later.

Super Moderator
Still praying for you guys, brother. 馃檹

41 - 60 of 109 Posts