Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 109 Posts

Super Moderator
Glad to hear that she's improving. We'll keep the prayers up. 馃檹馃挏

Super Moderator
good news Nate...keep us posted...no worry on the hijack...nice to have a reason for anyone to follow any thread I post...usually useless jibberish.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Doc says still improving but keeping her on intravenous antibiotics. Still nothing from the blood cultures. Heart looks good. Lung Doc says strangest looking double pneumonia he has ever seen (whatever that means) and is not ready to release her until he sees another C.T. Scan. All in all, a pretty good report. And she does feel and look better so that's a plus. So... still day to day, but I'm a little calmer now. Thanks again all, for the support and prayers.

Super Moderator
Great to hear, Nate. We'll keep praying for you guys. 馃檹

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Red Tide from Florida?
Just read this.. Sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
Read what Psyc0 is saying here.....was there a Red Tide in the area you were visiting? If so then you need to let the doctors know so they can treat her properly.
Not ingested but aspirated. In other words breathed in as opposed to swallowed.
good news Nate...keep us posted...no worry on the hijack...nice to have a reason for anyone to follow any thread I post...usually useless jibberish.
Great to hear, Nate. We'll keep praying for you guys. 馃檹
Glad to hear Nate.
Ok!!! Got her home. Status on everything is good as far as heart lungs ect. Pneumonia has improved enough to put her on oral antibiotics and steroids. Cultures still a couple days away from end of testing. The only thing anyone came up with is aspiration of seawater gave her the bug that caused the problem. She is about 2 weeks away from being cleared of the pneumonia. But assuming she doesn't have a setback, she should be good. Once again everyone thanks for your prayers and support it really helped. Ok Dennis you can have your thread back now. Thanks for the loan buddy.:D

Super Moderator
glad to hear she's on the positive end and she's home...keep us updated tho until she's 100%. Now have a good weekend.

Super Moderator
I think some Harley titty glitter tops would cheer her up. You can't name her titty glitter though because we already have one here on the site already :p

BTW, she's a Karen too ;)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
glad to hear she's on the positive end and she's home...keep us updated tho until she's 100%. Now have a good weekend.
Awesome to hear, Nate.
I think some Harley titty glitter tops would cheer her up. You can't name her titty glitter though because we already have one here on the site already :p

BTW, she's a Karen too ;)
Thanks again guys. BTW she is a Gwen not a Karen. Gwens are meaner than Karens. But they mind their own business. :p She would prefer a leopard print glitter top. (Think Peggy Bundy).:cool:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Red Tide from Florida?
Just read this.. Sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
Read what Psyc0 is saying here.....was there a Red Tide in the area you were visiting? If so then you need to let the doctors know so they can treat her properly.
Glad to hear Nate.
Awesome to hear, Nate.
Hi Guys. I'm posting this here because I'm just too dam tired and depressed to start a new thread. Wife has been back in the hospital for the last 6 days. This is the first night I'll sleep in my own bed since her relapse. Infection came roaring back. Affected her heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver. Blood pressure bottomed out to 80/40 almost lost her. There was damage to all her organs. Some of that damage has been repaired and I believe she will make a full recovery. But I said the same thing last time. Prayers as always are appreciated. I'll follow up as I can. I'm just having a real tough time with this. I've been running in, posting here and there, when not at the Hospital. It helped take my mind off things for a bit. But man I'm really messed up by this bad turn . So soon after thinking all was well. Guess it kind of blind sided me.

Super Moderator
Continuing our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery... Stay strong.

Premium Member
Prayers for you both

Super Moderator
Oh man, Nate. I wish I didn't know how you feel, but I do. I'm praying hard for you and your wife. 馃檹馃挏

Super Moderator
feel free to keep this with us here on this thread...so sorry to hear things made a turn again...will continue to send prayers...wish there was more we could do...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Continuing our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery... Stay strong.
Prayers for you both
Oh man, Nate. I wish I didn't know how you feel, but I do. I'm praying hard for you and your wife. 馃檹馃挏
God bless you both!
feel free to keep this with us here on this thread...so sorry to hear things made a turn again...will continue to send prayers...wish there was more we could do...
Thanks guys. Heading back to the Hospital. I'll let u know how it goes. Thanks for use of the thread Dennis.

Super Moderator
Hi Guys. I'm posting this here because I'm just too dam tired and depressed to start a new thread. Wife has been back in the hospital for the last 6 days. This is the first night I'll sleep in my own bed since her relapse. Infection came roaring back. Affected her heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver. Blood pressure bottomed out to 80/40 almost lost her. There was damage to all her organs. Some of that damage has been repaired and I believe she will make a full recovery. But I said the same thing last time. Prayers as always are appreciated. I'll follow up as I can. I'm just having a real tough time with this. I've been running in, posting here and there, when not at the Hospital. It helped take my mind off things for a bit. But man I'm really messed up by this bad turn . So soon after thinking all was well. Guess it kind of blind sided me.
Nate, please know I've got your wife and you on my prayer list. I wish there was something more I could do to give you comfort.

<<HUGS>>

21 - 40 of 109 Posts