Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully you didn't bring back anything from your trip other than a sunburn...glad to see you enjoyed the trip. Now get out and ride.
Riding class fri, sat, sun. Problem is I just took wife to the Hospital. Possible blood clots in lungs. Or may be pneumonia. It's a bad day when you are hoping for pneumonia. At least it's not covid.

·
Super Moderator
30,145 Posts
Riding class fri, sat, sun. Problem is I just took wife to the Hospital. Possible blood clots in lungs. Or may be pneumonia. It's a bad day when you are hoping for pneumonia. At least it's not covid.
Oh no! We'll be praying for you guys. Hopefully it's just a case of needing some antibiotics for a bit. 🙏💜

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
will keep her also in the daily prayers...wish her our bests,

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Heading back to the hospital. Talk at ya later.
Oh no! We'll be praying for you guys. Hopefully it's just a case of needing some antibiotics for a bit. 🙏💜

·
Super Moderator
63,194 Posts
Oh no! Hope she'll be ok!

·
Administrator
55,495 Posts
Red Tide from Florida?

·
Registered
22,443 Posts
Hope everything goes well for you both.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well so far so good. Don't think its a lung embolism. Don't think it's covid, though they tested her for every know variation, still waiting for result on the last one. No heart issues so far. Looks like possibly pneumonia. But waiting for some blood work and Cat Scans to be read. She is still having significant chest pain. So.........Heading back to the hospital. I will let you know. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
Oh no! Hope she'll be ok!
Start a new thread.
Red Tide from Florida?
It'll help your post count ;)
Hope everything goes well for you both.

Reactions: DCinCT and Whiskey

·
Registered
22,443 Posts
We're praying for you and her. Keep us informed please.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well so far so good. Don't think its a lung embolism. Don't think it's covid, though they tested her for every know variation, still waiting for result on the last one. No heart issues so far. Looks like possibly pneumonia. But waiting for some blood work and Cat Scans to be read. She is still having significant chest pain. So.........Heading back to the hospital. I will let you know. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
Ok they are treating her for pneumonia. Two antibiotics intravenously. The only thing they can come up with, is she possibly aspirated some sea water. Hopefully that's all, and the meds will fix it. Again, thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Ima gonna crash, been up since 3am. Later Gators.:)

Reactions: Whiskey

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
wife tells me had she inggested sea water she can get very sick from it...hope they are heading in the right direction...take care...will continue to send prayers.

·
Super Moderator
30,145 Posts
We'll be praying for you. Get some rest and give your wife a hug from all of us.

·
Super Moderator
4,663 Posts
Just read this.. Sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Reactions: NateDog 62

·
Administrator
16,551 Posts
Red Tide from Florida?
Read what Psyc0 is saying here.....was there a Red Tide in the area you were visiting? If so then you need to let the doctors know so they can treat her properly.

·
Super Moderator
63,194 Posts
wife tells me had she inggested sea water she can get very sick from it...hope they are heading in the right direction...take care...will continue to send prayers.
Not ingested but aspirated. In other words breathed in as opposed to swallowed.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We're praying for you and her. Keep us informed please.
Just read this.. Sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
Read what Psyc0 is saying here.....was there a Red Tide in the area you were visiting? If so then you need to let the doctors know so they can treat her properly.
Not ingested but aspirated. In other words breathed in as opposed to swallowed.
She has improved. Temp is down. They are still waiting on a bunch of test to come back in the next 48 hours.
Doc says she is not out of the woods yet, but likes her progress. Heading back to the Hospital. Thanks again guys!. P.S. No Red Tide where we were on the Atlantic side. That occurs mostly in the bay areas.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so for the last 2 days I have watched the lines at the gas stations get longer and longer not realizing its about most folks preparing for the upcoming storm headed this way...

maybe its the fool in me who refuses to acknowledge these warnings as from storms past...alot of over hyped drama basicly directed to cause alot of unnecessary panic emptying the shelves at the grocery stores and filling and storing endless amounts of gas for when we lose the power ...of course it is said anywhere from 7-1o days...

ok...maybe it will happen...if it does...I'm f*cked...see...I took the opportunity the last 2 days to ridei instead of prepare...I'm a gambler...smart money in my mind...says not going to happen...yeah,,,we'll get rain, but the end of the world rain?..I'm putting my stack of chips on the "no" card......they said that before just like the nor easters everytime there is a chance of snow and often resulting in less than 6 inches of the white stuff...but everything gets canceled 2 days before the storm or actual snowfall finally arrives and as per the usual, another false alarm.

So guess we'll see...wonder how many like me...glass half full...or the majority...glass half empty?
Sorry I stole your thread Dennis. I'm too lazy to start my own.:p

Reactions: Whiskey
1 - 20 of 109 Posts