·
Registered
5,601 Posts
This seems about right... :LOL:

(back to our normally scheduled thread)

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Ptetty good... Walking around the backyard, cleaning out garage, shining the big black moped...The same thing you guys do? Wishing I wad riding?
All vitals are fine, no major side effects from medicine, just tired at times... Rebuilding my immune system and trying to get my strength up...slowly each day..
Taking it one day at a time.... Thanks Beez and everyone for the check up and prayers.. Have a good memorial day!!! Salute to our veterans!!

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
Still praying for you, brother.

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
glad to read things are better than worse...my ride needs a good waxing and polishing if you need something to do...I'll even bring you somehelp...

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Still saying prayers

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
62,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Doug, I'll be working in Spring Grove and staying overnight in York next Tuesday and Thursday if you'd like me to stop by and see you.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Doug, I'll be working in Spring Grove and staying overnight in York next Tuesday and Thursday if you'd like me to stop by and see you.
Marked.. I'm back in Hershey with my lead doctor and tweaking my chemo drugs, standard observation, and planning for future stem cell treatments....he's all in to have me totally cancer free...

So if laura and I are free to join yah we will chime in... Thanks for the heads up.
There's a place in Spring Grove we love... Goofys grill. Just outside of town passed Gladfelters plant on rt 116 west
Great food. Order the BIG haddock sammich.. Excellent!!
There's a small fish sammich, but the large is my go to...

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Pretty good, but weak.. The swelling in my legs went down and all my functions are back to normal... There is no dialysis what so ever, since my kidneys rebounded for the better is huge... Other than the ongoing treatment and steroids, it's all follow up lab work and visiting my main doctor in Hershey in a week to forecast when I can get back to normal/work...As for now, I'm increasing my walks around the house, building up strength gradually and bugging Laura around the house...Thank you all for the constant prayers and support.. Means so much.. Thank you.
That is Awesome Doug!!!! keep up the fight!!!!

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
feel free to park your a$$ by the coffee pot...its always empty...damn newbies.....

·
Registered
21,908 Posts
And feel free to help yourself to any bananas you might find.👆😅😅😅😅☝

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
be lucky to find 1/2 cup of cold coffee left...

·
Super Moderator
62,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 · (Edited)
Home yet Doug?

Glatfelter is now Pixelle and that is where I'll be working. I see it's like 3 minutes from Goofy's.

I could have got a room at Gettysburg Holiday Inn Express one of those nights.

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
Thanks for the update, Beez. Hopefully he feels better soon.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts