That's awesome to hear.

·
Registered
21,908 Posts
Out freaking standing news. Thanks Beez

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Thoughts out to you and fam. Good luck at home and good luck tampering with with pain drip. Many have tried, many have failed.

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Are you getting out today Doug?
Hi buddy, I'm feeling better each day, kidneys are stable enough to remove my lines (soon) for dialysis which is Yuge!!
Only waiting for confirmation of chemo drugs to my local pharmacy.. So yes, I'm so ready and thank you Beez and my VR family with all your prayers... It's means so much!!

·
Registered
21,908 Posts
Thanks for the update. We're still praying for our brother and his family.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
My VR family and friends, finally received my discharged papers from my Doctors here in Hershey...Going home today!!! Yeah... More to follow when settled in..
All my follow up appts are locally in Gettysburg.. Thank you all!

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
keep the Faith Doug and Laura.... you are both in my prayers..... Love You Lots!!!

Medical Cannabis!!!! Woot!!!

·
Administrator
29,718 Posts
My VR family and friends, finally received my discharged papers from my Doctors here in Hershey...Going home today!!! Yeah... More to follow when settled in..
All my follow up appts are locally in Gettysburg.. Thank you all!
Get well soon, Doug! I’m glad to hear you get to come home!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,908 Posts
Nothing like " home Sweet Home". Great news Doug. Can't wait for more great news.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Pretty good, but weak.. The swelling in my legs went down and all my functions are back to normal... There is no dialysis what so ever, since my kidneys rebounded for the better is huge... Other than the ongoing treatment and steroids, it's all follow up lab work and visiting my main doctor in Hershey in a week to forecast when I can get back to normal/work...As for now, I'm increasing my walks around the house, building up strength gradually and bugging Laura around the house...Thank you all for the constant prayers and support.. Means so much.. Thank you.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Glad to hear you're home and making progress!

On a side note...I see you're taking steroids. Any chance you could get your hands on a little HGH? I'd like to see if I could hit 5'7" some day.

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
if you need something to keep you busy till you go back to work, feel free to tend to the coffee pot...always empty lately...damn newbies are totally useless.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts