Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I know I haven't been around here much.
My 40 year old son needs prayers. Adam is his name.
I took him for a emergency MRI a week and a half ago..... the first warning is it was without contrast, they said they saw something and had to add contrast.

I (being mom) don't know too much now. I'm trying to give Adam and his wife Missy, space, but, I let them know I need to know stuff. Not knowing stuff makes me CRAzY!!!!
(So, I need Prayers too please)

This is too new, so all I know is what the MRI said, and that they are doing more tests.

There are masses too numerous to count, all over his spine and ribs.
Compression Deformities in T2, T7. T8. T9. T10. T11. T12. L1 and lesions all throughout there too.

The MRI goes on and on about abnormalities

Adam has always had back issues. He said he hasn't felt the same since he got covid March of 2020.
His last MRI was 6 years ago .....

I don't know what is going on with him. but, from the looks of just the MRI.... my heart sank....

1 month ago I pressured both kids to think about going on a trip with me. I gave them a time limit to answer me.
They both agreed to go, we signed our lifes away..... to go on a Storm Chasing Photography tour....

The day Adam made up his mind that he was going to go on the tour with me, he saw a rainbow.....

We are all weather freaks and we knew that this would be a Bucket List Trip for us to do it together. Now I just hope that Adam is going to be here with us a year from now.

I am a women of faith, but, I also a women of reality. I believe in miracles, but, I will not face reality with wishes and hopes and dreams.... I just want Adam to be comfortable, and not suffer.

His ways are higher than our ways. I gave Adam over to Him a long time ago.... I was the vessel to carry and mold. But, Adam is ultimately In G-d's Hands......

This was taken when I was talking to G-d about Adam......
I needed to feel small, and know that the Creator of the Universe was in control.....

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
Mary, I am so sorry to read this. I admire the strength of your amazing faith and pray you do receive the miracle you so richly deserve.

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mary, I am so sorry to read this. I admire the strength of your amazing faith and pray you do receive the miracle you so richly deserve.
Thank you my dear friend. I really appreciate it. Actually, I'm scared shitless.....

·
Super Moderator
23,800 Posts
he's in Gods hands so he's in good hands...continue to pray for him as will the rest of your family here at VOL...take care and please keep us updated as to how he is doing. Prayers heading out.

·
Super Moderator
30,152 Posts
Oh dear! I know how you feel right now, and it's a horrible feeling. My wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in December and the period at the beginning, when we were waiting on answers and details, was the worst. I don't think I slept more than a few hours every night then. I'll be praying for you, Adam, and the entire family. Keep us updated.

·
Sooper Dee Dooper Moderator
5,468 Posts
Mary,
My prayers are with you and Adam and family. HE is the great physician. He can pull Adam through, and it's not because it's a miracle, it's a walk in the park for the One who created and moved mountains.
When the Cleveland Clinic told my brother in law they would only make him comfortable for his last few months, He came in and worked His will thru the doctors hands down in Houston, and now my brother in law is nearly free. Don't give up the faith.
Prayers for you..

·
Super Moderator
63,198 Posts
Prayers for Adam and you. Just curious why you don't spell out God when you could always spare an O out of your screen name.

·
Administrator
16,551 Posts
Adding prayers for Adam, Missy, you and Mike to my nightly prayers.

·
Premium Member
9,368 Posts
Prayers to Adam, Missy, and you.....

·
Super Moderator
4,669 Posts
Our heart felt prayers going out for Adam....Stay strong in faith. We Love you

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Our heart felt prayers going out for Adam....Stay strong in faith. We Love you
Thank you so much.....

you stay strong too!!!!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Wow that is so concerning! Best Wishes they can treat it successfully! Miracles can happen, I was blessed to be part of one.

·
Administrator
6,128 Posts
Of course Adam, his family, and you and Mike are added to our daily prayers, Mary.

·
Premium Member
14,498 Posts
Diane and I are thinking of you and your family!!!! Love you!
Shawn

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
DJ and I are pulling for Adam and you Mary! Keep us posted.

(Also, that is a gorgeous photo! Well done.)

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Adam is getting a biopsy today.
I'm hanging low. I'll call his wife Missy after they take him into the procedure.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts