Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Why don't you guys just start posting your racy pics in Off Topic until somebody at Vertical Scope circles back here?

If it's an existing Playground thread you want to post in, a moderator can move it to Off Topic for you. It can be moved back to the Playground in the future.

Please don't think I am defending VS.

But the reality is that VS owns literally hundreds of enthusiast forums like this one, and it is migrating all of them to this new software platform. I suspect the VS admins have, for now, moved on to managing the concerns of other forums in the more recent migration 'waves.' At least that appears to be the case with the VS-owned forum I follow for the Honda CTX700.

I'm not saying ignore the problem or let it go on forever. I'm just suggesting an alternative until someone from VS gets back to this site to see the bug that BBQJoe has uncovered -- which is excellent trouble-shooting, IMHO.

Thank you.
The trouble is, off topic has the same picture problem.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,890 Posts
Thank you.
The trouble is, off topic has the same picture problem.
Joe, my apologies. I have not been following all the posts about this issue.

Can you let me know, please, which subforums are not allowing picture uploads?

·
Super Moderator
8,890 Posts
Pretty sure it was every section in the playground
I get it now. It's every subform that belongs to The Clubhouse (which incorporates Off Topic, Daily Laugh, Playground and Current Events).

And it makes no difference at all whether you have your user account Preferences configured to see content that's "Not Suitable For Work."

·
Super Moderator
57,615 Posts
I get it now. It's every subform that belongs to The Clubhouse (which incorporates Off Topic, Daily Laugh, Playground and Current Events).

And it makes no difference at all whether you have your user account Preferences configured to see content that's "Not Suitable For Work."
Correct.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
This has to be a photoshop.

·
Super Moderator
25,274 Posts
I already thought the Windows XP default desktop was a Photoshop image, but apparently it's real.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
I already thought the Windows XP default desktop was a Photoshop image, but apparently it's real.

I feel sorry for the poor slob that has to keep that somebeetch mowed.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
A riding mower out here in the desert with all the rocks and stuff, would be like riding a machine gun. :)

·
Super Moderator
57,615 Posts
I ride my rider. It has a mind of it's own. I have a noise cancelling bluetooth headset and listen to Sirius satellite radio.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,274 Posts
So, the only obvious answer is that you need to rape or murder someone first. Then they'll throw you in jail for that, but let you out so you don't get the rona.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts