(it didn't)

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Can you move threads?

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Try moving this thread to general MC discussions, see if the pic magically appears.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
So much for that thought.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
57,615 Posts
Just curious if any of our Admins were able or even tried to discuss this with VerticleScope as well as ask where their representative has been hiding instead of looking into this. The stats don't lie. Cricket has been here and sidestepped fixing the problem 11 days ago.
That's probably when the little popup screen in the lower right hand corner came up to let us know (or warn us) that changes to improve (created more problems in the past since VerticalScope owned us) the site has been made.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
I think we just simply start posting whatever we want in whatever part of the forum works.
If someone doesn't like it, oh well.
Then maybe they'll fix it, or not. Who cares at this point?
If they don't we shouldn't either.

When I read most forums, I don't look at each individual forum for new posts, I just hit the new, or latest post button anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
the Indian forum, also VerticalScope, has a NSFW forum that is still posting pics. Doesn't hold a candle to you guys, but it's working.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
I'll just leave this here.

·
Super Moderator
8,890 Posts
Why don't you guys just start posting your racy pics in Off Topic until somebody at Vertical Scope circles back here?

If it's an existing Playground thread you want to post in, a moderator can move it to Off Topic for you. It can be moved back to the Playground in the future.

Please don't think I am defending VS.

But the reality is that VS owns literally hundreds of enthusiast forums like this one, and it is migrating all of them to this new software platform. I suspect the VS admins have, for now, moved on to managing the concerns of other forums in the more recent migration 'waves.' At least that appears to be the case with the VS-owned forum I follow for the Honda CTX700.

I'm not saying ignore the problem or let it go on forever. I'm just suggesting an alternative until someone from VS gets back to this site to see the bug that BBQJoe has uncovered -- which is excellent trouble-shooting, IMHO.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts