Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post ONE of your favorite scenic pictures. Only rule is that your bike ( or part of it) has to be in the picture. Please tell us where the picture was takin. My fav so far is.......

Takin (is that a word?) just east of Apache Junction, Arizona. A very old church with the Superstition Mountains in the back ground. The Superstitions is home to the legend of the Lost Dutchmans gold mine. A few years ago the National Parks Service put the mountain range off limits to prospecting. To many people were getting killed back there.
That's my bike, 'O.T.' in the foreground.

·
Premium Member
14,446 Posts

This is one of my favorites. I shot it the Fall 0f '04 in the Quabbin Reservoir (Central MA). I like the way the colors reflect in the pipes and tank badge. I had to position myself just right so my body would not show in the reflection.

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very good picture, vOLusia. The fall colors and chrome, it don't get no better! :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts

six mile lake provincial park
2007 annual SCRC port severn bash
this was my view upon looking out of our tent on sunday morning :)

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
5,853 Posts

Under the overpass at my old house in Greenbrier, AR

AND

This is one of my favorites at Heber Springs, AR

·
Registered
394 Posts
:shock: :p

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
Wade I like what that stiletto tip is pointin to. :wink: :twisted: 8)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Bill ought to know where this is, about 10 miles East of Gila Bend, AZ:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Near the lighthouse at Cape of Finisterre, 1000 km from home, said to be the westernmost point of Spain. Some people stared at it, loaded as it was, but when we came back from a walk around there, some teenagers where taking turns to get a shot next to the red vehicle.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
The colour, perhaps?

I like this one, too.
In front of an old Church called "Santuario del Saliente", on a hillside near Albox, in the province of Almería. The strong wind almost laid it down after this shot and I parked it along the wall to protect it.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts