Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Big Red Roamer
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
His Inflammatory levels are slightly better. However, oxygen levels are pretty much the same and she has everyone on alert on the floor to watch him closely. The doctor said he is working hard to get better.

He ain't giving up that is for sure. I just keep praying that he has enough strength for the long flight.

·
Super Moderator
27,843 Posts
Still praying for you and pops. Hope he's doing a bit better today.

·
Big Red Roamer
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
He hasn't changed, but seems to be a little more energetic. The doc appears to be upbeat about that. She said he's doing much better than the other 3 patients she has in the ward right now.
On a more horrific note, my stepmother and one of my brothers who still lived at home with them are both now starting to show symptoms. My stepmother is not as old, but she's over 60 and my brother has developmental disabilities. He got tested (negative) on Friday (Thursday, my dad went in). So, I pray that these were stress related symptoms and not Covid as well. :(

·
Big Red Roamer
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
My brother tested positive, my stepmother will get tested tomorrow, but the doc told her via video, he's sure she has it. She's supposedly going to get outpatient infusions. My brother, I'm not sure what the plan will be with him.

·
Super Moderator
27,843 Posts
Oh dear. I'll keep the prayers up for you, pops, and the rest of the family.

·
Super Moderator
22,240 Posts
may be in your best interest to get tested if nothing more than peace of mind...

·
Big Red Roamer
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
My dad sounded much better on the phone tonight. Yesterday they added more O2 yesterday, just a small amount, and they backed it out today. The doc said she'll try to wean him down a bit tomorrow and see how he does.

My step mother isn't showing bad symptoms yet and not sure on my brother.

·
Administrator
54,496 Posts
Continued prayers for Your family.

Reactions: Jeffrobombero

·
Registered
19,979 Posts
Glad to hear about your dad's improvement! I found out last night that my son is in sickbay aboard ship with Covid. His bunkmate tested positive on Saturday and he came down with symptoms yesterday.

Reactions: Jeffrobombero

·
Super Moderator
27,843 Posts
Glad to hear about your dad's improvement! I found out last night that my son is in sickbay aboard ship with Covid. His bunkmate tested positive on Saturday and he came down with symptoms yesterday.
Oh no! Praying for your son to heal quickly, Skrap. 🙏

21 - 40 of 65 Posts