Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Big Red Roamer
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my pops was admitted to the hospital today. His symptoms are relatively mild right now but he's getting treatment. Hoping for the best...

·
Administrator
16,420 Posts
Prayers for your dad.

Reactions: Jeffrobombero

·
Big Red Roamer
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. They cranked up his O2 from 2L today, to 10L tonight. Hoping this is just the low point and he starts climbing out over the next few days

·
Administrator
54,457 Posts
More prayers for Your Pops and family.

·
Big Red Roamer
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's still on 10L of o2. He had to do the blowing machine thing to keep his lungs strong. They wanted 1500 but he was blowing 2750, so that's good. He does have the pneumonia like they say everyone gets with it, so he'll be in there for a little while at least.
I appreciate your prayers for him.

·
Super Moderator
27,782 Posts
Awesome to hear that he's blowing up the scale. (see what I did there?)

You and pops are both still in my prayers. 🙏

·
Big Red Roamer
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He turned a little south. They have him on a 5 day IV drip of Remesdivir. He's up to 15L of O2 now through a mask instead of the cannula. He had to sign papers and they are getting the ventilator prepped :( It's hard to write that. They are also trying to find a plasma match from other covid surivors to try that as well.

·
Super Moderator
27,782 Posts
Oh no, Jeff! Praying harder for you. They're going to pull Pops through. Keep the faith.

·
Administrator
16,420 Posts
Prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Yikes! Best Wishes for a good outcome.

·
Big Red Roamer
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They moved him tonight to a Covid unit. Not sure why he wasn't there already. He's still on a mask as his spo2 is in 90-91 range while he's on it. Got the plasma treatment tonight. I haven't heard much lately. Hope he has a good night. Thanks for all the prayers, it means everything when you can't do anything...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts