Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends,
Happy to be amongst y'all, had a helluva time getting registered! Am one of those 76 year young guys that is not too happy with puters and cell phones!! Have been riding about 50+ years and my "Main Squeeze" of 50 years allowed me to get my new to me 06 Suzi Boulevard C50T, loaded with Boulevard accessories. When I learn how to send a picture of my "BABY", I'll be happy to show her off to you all!
Originally from Vienna, Austria came to America after the war in 47, probably before many of you were a gleam in your daddies eyes! :O)
Joined the Army in 57, served in some interesting places, France, Germany, Panama, Korea and an all expense paid round trip to Vietnam. Was an interesting tour there, worked as an infantry advisor to the Nam troops. After 363 days, made the flight home to my young kids and wife!
Retired in 83 at Ft. Campbell, KY.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
One question I have for you, when I pulled the right side cover off, there seemed to have a place for something and have no idea what could have been there?
Friends, my right index finger is getting sore, so I'll end this by wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

The right side would be the air pollution canister for California.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Hello from Lafayette, Indiana my son and daughter in law are both in the Army. They live on Kreckel..you know where that is?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome from Colorful Colorado.
The EVAP CANISTER is mounted on the Right side. E-33 model only.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hello, From Ohio!
Thanks for your service!
Left side cover has a tool box and the right side is empty (till I stuck an amp in there) but my bike is not a Cali spec.

Reactions: PopPop

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
:wayhappy: Welcome from the Pacific Northwest :wayhappy:

The C50 is a sweet ride :shades: only thing you need is good motorcycle weather and California gets a good share of that.

·
Administrator
54,721 Posts
Welcome aboard, PopPop!

An easy method to post images which are already located within Your computer's files:

Simply scroll down below the dialogue box, after first clicking on Post Reply, or New Thread, and click on Manage Attachments.

You will then notice a selection of Choose File buttons inside another box to the left of the screen, simply click on one of those to select the image desired.

Select the image, and click on Upload Image, then You'll need to add some text in the dialogue box, such as a description of the image, then click on Preview to view the thumbnail of Your image.

If satisfied, then click on Submit, and you're all set.
To enlarge the thumbnail to full size, click on that reduced image.

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Hi Friends,
Retired in 83 at Ft. Campbell, KY.
One question I have for you, when I pulled the right side cover off, there seemed to have a place for something and have no idea what could have been there?
Friends, my right index finger is getting sore, so I'll end this by wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year
Welcome from East Central Alabama.
My Dad had a hale of a fling in Ft. Campbell back in the late 50's. 101st emblem is on his head stone. I placed his wings over his heart before we lowered him into the ground.
Dad hated helicopters and pine trees. He didn't trust those first 204 HU-1A that were dropped on the 101st. Dads words "when something went wrong they went down like a potato".

Bell UH-1 Iroquois (Huey) - Multi-Role / Utility / Attack / Transport Helicopter - History, Specs and Pictures - Military Aircraft

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome from Edmonton Alberta.
Thank you for your service. My father landed on Juno Beach, D Day with many other Canadian boys. The servicemen from all countries have my respect. Merry Christmas!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts