Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2,154 days, to be exact.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I've been busy...which is the best worst excuse I've got. :)

·
Registered
20,365 Posts
Chad!!!! How are you?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chad!!!! How are you?
I'm good. :) Busy with life. Don't get to ride much between work and family. Working in K-12 software during a pandemic, when everyone suddenly needs online learning tools, has kept me busy. Youngest is getting ready to start school full time in just a few weeks. Time is flying by. ;)

·
Registered
20,365 Posts
I'm good. :) Busy with life. Don't get to ride much between work and family. Working in K-12 software during a pandemic, when everyone suddenly needs online learning tools, has kept me busy. Youngest is getting ready to start school full time in just a few weeks. Time is flying by. ;)
Tell me about it. My baby is now a Petty Officer 1st Class in the Navy. It was only yesterday that he was a little boy on the back of my bike, touring all around the US with me.

·
Administrator
16,509 Posts

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Great to see you, Chad! And you look good with hair...I wish I could still grow mine! 😄

·
Super Moderator
4,605 Posts
Good to see you and your beautiful family.. Last time I saw you was octvrfest in Ellicottville, NY. 2012...You rode a Victory Space shuttle. Lol.
Be safe and stay a while. Best, D.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good to see you and your beautiful family.. Last time I saw you was octvrfest in Ellicottville, NY. 2012...You rode a Victory Space shuttle. Lol.
Be safe and stay a while. Best, D.
I wish I still had that bike. It was the most comfortable stock motorcycle I've ever ridden. I had two bikes for a long time and needed to sell one when we moved back in 2014. I couldn't find anyone interested in buying my Honda so I sold the Victory. My regret is only tempered by the fact they don't make the brand anymore.

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
9,213 Posts
Chad, brother, it is WONDERFUL to hear from you once again! Thank you for stopping by. :D

Beautiful photograph of your lovely family.

So glad all is well. <<HUGS>>

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
good to see all is well Chad...nice pic of the family.

·
Registered
22,097 Posts
Welcome back, if only for a short time. Beautiful family.

·
Administrator
29,731 Posts
I wish I still had that bike. It was the most comfortable stock motorcycle I've ever ridden. I had two bikes for a long time and needed to sell one when we moved back in 2014. I couldn't find anyone interested in buying my Honda so I sold the Victory. My regret is only tempered by the fact they don't make the brand anymore.
Hi Chad. It’s been awhile. My kids in college :). I still act like I am :)

I ride a BMW R-18 now and a Harley PanAmerica of all things is on the way.

I’m glad to see things going well for you, my man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts