Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 241 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Polo, we really didn't want you to join the Crashed Club. Sorry about the bike, but even sorrier that you got hurt. It sounds like your war wounds are things that will heal, albeit more slowly than you'd like. Our good thoughts and prayers are headed your way.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
So sorry to hear this! Prayers & Karma your way for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
omg paul! Very shocked and saddened to hear about your crash...but really happy to hear you came through relatively unscathed. Healing prayers and good karma your way brother! Send us an update as soon as you can.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Very sorry this happened to you Polo. Hope you heal up fast. Prayers on the way.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Sheesh, Paul! I am SO sorry to see this. I know you're hurtin,' but praying you will knit up and feel MUCH better quickly!
Fletch is right. NOBODY ELSE can crash. TOO much of this goin' around!

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
BrownC50 told me today while we were riding. Hate hearing this kind of thing. Hope all goes well for you ...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Since I'm new and haven't gotten to know many people up here, I feel strange posting on these...

BUT

Heal quick. Our prayers are with you for a speedy and full recovery.

·
Administrator
29,600 Posts
Polo;

I am sorry to hear about this but take heart! Bones heal, chicks dig scars and the US has the highest daredevil to ER physician ratio in the world. Get a spongebath, I don't know if they let you gamble in the hospital in Reno, but I have called a friend in Reno and he said he could arrange for hostesses and cocktails at a bare minimum.

Heal quickly, the ride was just a hunk of metal, you get well.

·
Registered
13,216 Posts
Noodles said:
UPDATE on Paul,

He has a boken rib, fractrured pelvis, lots of road rash & lots of pain in his lower back and legs.

Paul is at the Renown Hosptial in Reno (Tahoe Tower) Room 337

Lots of prayers and karma coming your way Paul from all of us. Heal fast!!
thanks for the room info ~ used the "email a patient" feature ... will see if it works :wink:

41 - 60 of 241 Posts