Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone w/ Ronnie. Paul is in a Reno area hospital. A car pulled out in front of him and he T-Boned the car while riding his GW on his way to Ronnies. Ronnie said the bike is messed up pretty badly, but he didn't have any details on Pauls injuries yet.

I'm sure more details will follow as they come in. Please send your prayers, karma, or whatever you feel will help Pauls way.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Karma headed out west. Get well qwik Paul!

·
Registered
13,216 Posts
:cry: dammit man!!!

Heal up good & quick Polo ~ hope the Hospital trip is just preventative maintenance & not too serious! :?

some VR Karma coming to ya from 'da Burg!

·
Registered
765 Posts
byufan said:
Just got off the phone w/ Ronnie. Paul is in a Reno area hospital. A car pulled out in front of him and he T-Boned the car while riding his GW on his way to Ronnies. Ronnie said the bike is messed up pretty badly, but he didn't have any details on Pauls injuries yet.

I'm sure more details will follow as they come in. Please send your prayers, karma, or whatever you feel will help Pauls way.

Bike is a total loss.....I trailered it and towed it to Ronnie's house.....not a real pretty sight......... :shock: :(

On the lighter side..................Damn Paul, there are easier ways to buy a new bike........................Did you really want a victory that bad??? :?

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!!

Heal up quick my friend!

Keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Still waiting for a report on Polovision's condition. Since I have seen reports of the bike's condition and not his, I am assuming he wasn't hurt too badly???

I sure am hoping that is the case!

Prayers on the way.

·
Registered
19,530 Posts
Awww, man. This is not how I wanted to start the day..... Can we please stop posting in the rider down sectiion for at least a month???

Heal fast, Polo!!!!

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
Prayers heading out that he will be ok. Bikes can be replaced.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Aww CRAP. Lots of prayers and karma headed to Polo. Please, please, PLEASE get some details about Paul to us as soon as possible. This SUCKS!!!

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
ECKS said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!

Heal up quick my friend!

Keep us posted.
+1

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I hate hearing this. Man, I hope you are as lucky as Trtle :) Get well soon Polo.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts