Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my boulevard m50 in to pieces because of all the mods and the color change i did. The big problem is that i wasnt organised at all with all the bolts. Is there a website where u can get all that?

·
Registered
33 Posts
That is a problem. Im not sure of any sites off hand that could help. If you have researched on the web and not found anything you might try the dealership. Whatever happens though make sure you use thread lock on everything.. It might save your life or the person you end up selling your bike to.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a problem. Im not sure of any sites off hand that could help. If you have researched on the web and not found anything you might try the dealership. Whatever happens though make sure you use thread lock on everything.. It might save your life or the person you end up selling your bike to.

Eaven for the trims?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thread lock is pretty cheap. You want the blue stuff that will still let you unscrew stuff later. But even a trim piece coming off on the highway could mess you up. Riding a motorcycle can be bad for your health as it is... Things vibrating loose just increase the odds that pain will find you.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
DON'T GET LOCKTITE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO PLASTIC PARTS! The plastic may melt or crack at the spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts