Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L to R:Danny (VineM95) Eddie (Iron Cowboy) Rick (fletch24990) &
Robert (mightydog) My wife told us to say "cheese"...can you tell I'm the only one that did :roll:

Our Bikes (Wild Hogs :lol: )

Danny, Robert, & Myself, ready to ride

Is it just me or does Robert look like Pete Townsend from The Who?

On our way to grab some food

Everybody Mount up!

I can now say I have ridden with the "Mightydog"
Today is the first time I met Robert in person, after about 60 seconds I felt like I have known him for years. Danny is a character, he kept us laughing the whole time. Eddie is a super nice guy, he fit right in with us. I'm looking forward to riding with him in he future. The time flew by too fast, hopefully this will be the first of many mini-rallies.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Great pictures, glad you felt like riding.

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shadow Kat said:
Great pictures, glad you felt like riding.
I only got to ride a total of about 20 miles with them and I'm hurting pretty bad right now but it was worth it and I'd do it again tomorrow.
They are all some really nice guys.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Nice pics! I wish there were more folks around here from the board that I could ride with. LEGAL_DOG is the only guy I ride with sometimes.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Hey Pete

Hey Guys,

I was wondering how the trip went; I had heard about it from Mightydog, but couldn't make the schedule.

Robert definitely looks and reminds me of Pete Townsend. In that pic you expect him to do the wind-up and hit a G note. That's OK, he probably would tell the waitresses that ya'll are the best roadies he's ever fired.

Great to see you up and around for a ride Rick, I know how it is to pay for it and it's worth it. What it does for the inner nerves helps although it bites on the spinal nerves.

It's always great to see Robert and Danny ride in. Great guys. Thanks for posting the mug shots.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thanks for sharing those pics. Looks like a good time.

Good call on the Pete Townsend look-alike. I'm so glad you guys could finally meet in person.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
The Michigan guys are gonna have to Chapter out the BAMF Cub. But can the have lower rockers to show area...........................Is that safe......................................will they have trouble from 1 % ers ????? Just thought I'd stir the pot. Great picks and glad you guys got together.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Great pics Fletch. Robert DOES have a way of making you feel that he has been a life-long friend. Absolutely one of the best I have ever met.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts