Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Happy Birthday!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks if your around on Aug 17th, you could meet us at Seacoast cycle in Derry for the BBQ lunch.
We should be there by 12:00 or so.

·
Super Moderator
20,129 Posts
great day today Pete doing a preview for the Aug 17 trip there...nice to look at some thing other than the usual mc's...shame we missed last week when they had demo day...definitely will be back on their next demo day. May want to update the title date of this thread to Saturday Aug 17...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Title updated.

Great day Dennis, BBQ lunch was good Burgers & Dogs cooked to order!!

The next demo ride days I'll keep you posted.

Looking forward to the Aug 17 ride.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Penciled in with the new date. I will talk to Paula about it. This weekend, I took Paula to Newport this weekend and she did really well on route 195 and 24 for the short (20 miles) we were on those roads. Was thinking about taking her over the Pell Newport Bridge or Mt. Hope bridge. But decided to avoid it since she did not like the cross wind on the Sakonnet River bridge.

·
Super Moderator
20,129 Posts
been there/done that on that bridge....good call by Paula...remember the first time I experienced those crosswinds....good call Paula.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
North Boston Indian Motorcycle is also giving out Indian Racing Flags.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,129 Posts
North Boston Indian Motorcycle is also giving out Indian Racing Flags.
never see HD giving away anything for free...not that anyone would really want anything HD related...ever notice they are the most used listed mc for sale...good thing or bad thing...one of those hmmmmm things I guess.

·
Super Moderator
20,129 Posts
yes and because more of them are always breaking down and owners get tired of pouring money into a lost cause...

·
Super Moderator
56,985 Posts
No it's not because they're breaking down Dennis. People buy new ones and figure they could get more money out of their old one if they sell it privately and maybe they just don't want to let them go for a while and then they decide they want to.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Dennis looks like 40% chance rain , play it by ear for tomorrow and let me know. Probably not going to Worcester tomorrow, because of my return ride on Sunday look worst.

·
Administrator
16,284 Posts
never see HD giving away anything for free...not that anyone would really want anything HD related...ever notice they are the most used listed mc for sale...good thing or bad thing...one of those hmmmmm things I guess.
Harley Riders on the other hand are very giving people Dennis....

Case in Point - Beezer

He gives you more Sh!t than any other person on the site, just a giving person. :biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator
20,129 Posts
right now looking iffy...thinking more of just meeting for lunch in Charlton if that's still in the plan...let me know what time you hope to be there by...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Dennis, I'll be just riding from Indian to Seacoast Cycle and around the seacoast cycle area in Derry NH depending who shows up, I also posted this on Facebook. I might not make it down to Tree House Brewery in Charlton until late in the day, 4 to 5 PM. Chances of rain increase in that area between 3 to 7 PM. We could meet up another time.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts