Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I need a better map. The one I installed from the dynojet website is not so great. The only difference I noticed is the bike runs hotter on average. It is an 08 c50 limited edition. Cobra pipes and k and n air filter. Any map that might work would be gratly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
34,437 Posts
I've got an '06 with V&H Straight Shots, K&N and a PCIII. I had the map from the DynoJet website loaded that should have matched my setup and the bike was running super rich and constantly backfired on deceleration. I tried multiple maps and constantly had issues. I finally put the map in it for a stock bike and it's been running great since. Unless you want to pay for a true dyno tuning I'd suggest just playing with maps until you get the bike to run the way you want.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes thats the map I had loaded. I think the popping on decel could be from fuel cutoff at closed throttle. My fz1 does that unless you eliminate the fuel cutoff built into the computer. I dont know if the suzuki blvd is the same but I believe that all vehicles need this due to emmisions regulations... did you notice any difference in power or fuel consumption?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.