Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this probably isn't the right place to post this however Iam not sure, this is Connie Fraley I am Jim420s wife, I am trying to let everyone know that my husband passed away on 6/11/14. he loved riding with the group and the camping that we did with the people here in Michigan if anyone would like to attend his celebration of life with us it is here at our home in flint Michigan, I can be reached at 810*287*1556 for more information,

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
So sorry for your loss, but thank you SO MUCH for posting this for the VR family. I'm sure your memories will help you and your family through this very difficult time. :(

·
Super Moderator
8,886 Posts
Connie, this is the right place. Thank you for taking the time amid everything else to share the news with us here.

Please know that I will hold you and Jim and your family in my prayers. I'm very sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
6,700 Posts
Connie, Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. I never did meet Jim, however he was a valued member here, and will be sadly missed.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Connie,

Sorry for your loss. I always had a good time on the camping trips with you and Jim.

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
My sincerest condolence on your loss. May your memories bring you comfort and may the Lord surround you with His love.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts