Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather than give my money to somebody on ebay, I thought I'd see if anyone has the stock passenger seat? I'm on a 2001 Volusia Intruder. Didn't have one when I go it last year. Thanks.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have a pass seat I dont know if it has studs or not you can have it for postage if you want it

·
Registered
625 Posts
I found the seat and it has studs around the sides you can probably remove them if you dont want studs, I have too go out and find a box that it will fit in so I will try to mail iit monday

·
Registered
625 Posts
Wayne,
I got caught up in bike week frenzy today and totally forgot all about the post office, I am placing the package on the bike seat tonight
and I will get it out to you tomorrow for sure

·
Registered
625 Posts
wayne ,
I got it in the mail tuesday & I found out that the usps wont allow me to send it in a budwieser box........so I had to tape over the words bud & beer now it looks like a police report that has been redacted . but it is on the way!

·
Registered
625 Posts
its in charleston & send me $10.55 I hope you get a young babe to ride with you enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be in touch about the other item you mentioned. Brother in law had a stroke yesterday so was a bit hectic here.

·
Registered
625 Posts
wayne, I mailed the back rest rest and .....I forgot to place instructions it in the box so let me know if you wanted it , I am not sure but one thing I know is that getting old is a bitch................. but at least I got to see all of the good bands!
I have another drivers back rest if you know anyone that wants one but the top was ripped so I turned it upside down so the zipper faces the top

·
Registered
625 Posts
wow I placed the instructions under the mailing address on the box.......... maybe I am taking to much pain meds?..........naw time to go for a ride lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's all good.I knew how it went on. Yep, getting old ain't for wussies.
I have found a modified mounting method. From the right side I put my left foot across the seat. No swinging it over.
Money will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks again.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I got it and I hope you enjoy many problem free miles of riding

1 - 17 of 17 Posts