Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know for sure what it's called but I need the part that holds down the front of the back seat and has the leather passenger hand hold on it. Anybody going solo and would sell me theirs please email me directly at:

[email protected]

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Email sent.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey guys,
I just found out my email server is down for repairs until some time tomorrow. please just post here what you have.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
send me your paypal info 4dtvman I'll take it for 25.00

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
kissfan said:
send me your paypal info 4dtvman I'll take it for 25.00
PM sent

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Mort said:
At $25.00 each, I have 4 to sell.

Well you had a day to sell him one, didn't you. I sold to him for 50% of online price. He already paid me, but if he wants his money back I'd be happy to refunded it.

So if you don't have anything to add and he doesn't want his money back I'll ship it tomorrow.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got no problems with it. I need it, you had it... fair price I think.... so go ahead and ship it out. I'm happy. :D

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Shipped

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for letting me know. I'll pm you when it arrives.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Not trying to be a pain in the butt...but could you at least change the thread title to "resolved" or something similar?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd be happy to...if I knew how. May be one of the mods can just delete the whole thing for me ???

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
things dont get deleted around here..... the moderators only do that for really bad posts.. and a moderator wont go in and edit a post either, since that is not their job... :wink:

Go up there to the first message you posted and click on the word EDIT in the top right corner of the message.. when the new screen comes up you can edit the title an or the message... I suggested you modify the title to include - got one thanks AFTER the current title..

have a great day !

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Just hit the edit button on the first thread and change the title.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts