Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for matching or a comparable set of passenger floor/foot boards for my recently acquired '17 C90T.

I've noticed that some of the after market chrome accents on their floor/foot boards are a bright and shiny chrome finish, rather than the dull mate finish like the stock driver floorboards.

Thanks for your time everyone!!!
:smile2:

·
Super Moderator
20,484 Posts
sounds like you got a Boss version...remember when I was looking to replace a c90 I lost in an accident a few years ago, I looked at the Boss...they were giving them away at the time...under 9k for new...long story short...they offered very little in accessories, and I really wasn't crazy about the all black look...personally like chrome.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like you got a Boss version...remember when I was looking to replace a c90 I lost in an accident a few years ago, I looked at the Boss...they were giving them away at the time...under 9k for new...long story short...they offered very little in accessories, and I really wasn't crazy about the all black look...personally like chrome.
No, I didn’t get the BOSS version, however it is difficult to get accessories for this bike. Thank you for stopping by though.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I bought the OEM boards. Not installed yet, but in the long run, a few extra bucks for better quality is what I want. Mine is a '16, so it would be the same part.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the OEM boards. Not installed yet, but in the long run, a few extra bucks for better quality is what I want. Mine is a '16, so it would be the same part.
Thank you for your reply.

You have the 2016 C90T? I didn't see in their catalog that they made the passenger floorboards. Do you happen to have the part #?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Haven't done it yet, but it's everything you need. I paid around $330+/-. I know I could save somewhere else, but my dealer treats me pretty good, so I buy things I want that they carry and there's no bad feelings if I buy something they can't get.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haven't done it yet, but it's everything you need. I paid around $330+/-. I know I could save somewhere else, but my dealer treats me pretty good, so I buy things I want that they carry and there's no bad feelings if I buy something they can't get.
That's cool. Someone had mentioned there may be brackets in addition to the actual floorboards, so wasn't sure.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Best of luck with the install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm chasing passenger floor boards for my 2017 C90 and curious how the install went for QZephyr and saintcloudcruiser, appreciate any info you can share
That's cool. Someone had mentioned there may be brackets in addition to the actual floorboards, so wasn't sure.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Best of luck with the install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts