Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm thinking about throwing a party and inviting each and every one of you to attend. There will be kegs of beer (natch) scantily clad cuties (just like at Harley pig-roasts) and a number of prizes being auctioned off including: Sonny Bargers' used doo-rag; a case of Amsoil; Peter Fonda's soiled underpants (from Easy Rider movie); real jackets displaying the colors of real gangs; And magazine after magazine depicting naked women (and men-for you fruitcakes) in provacotive, but degrading poses, astride real-steel machines from America, but not the Orient. I'm even thinking about inviting some NYC fireman (to laugh at) -what the hell, everybody seems to like those jerks!
We can stage 1/16 mile drag races with our machines -mine's being repaired, so I'll gladly run you for your title with my trusty 1973 Ford Pinto -it should be a cakewalk! I'm even thinking about having a tattoo artist there to satisfy your real-biker urges. How 's about a happy face on your glans? As party favors, I'm dispensing boom-boxes with recordings of extremely loud pipes (200 decibles) so you can bungie them to your seats on the way home, and save yourself the price of a less restrictive exhaust. Ooh, how cool! For you deep thinkers, I will have on hand comic books for you to peruse -or if that's at a level beyond your grasp, some Dick and Jane readers... It should be a great time... I'll keep y'all posted..

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
billy barty said:
Hey everyone,
I'm thinking about throwing a party and inviting each and every one of you to attend. There will be kegs of beer (natch) scantily clad cuties (just like at Harley pig-roasts) and a number of prizes being auctioned off including: Sonny Bargers' used doo-rag; a case of Amsoil; Peter Fonda's soiled underpants (from Easy Rider movie); real jackets displaying the colors of real gangs; And magazine after magazine depicting naked women (and men-for you fruitcakes) in provacotive, but degrading poses, astride real-steel machines from America, but not the Orient. I'm even thinking about inviting some NYC fireman (to laugh at) -what the hell, everybody seems to like those jerks!
We can stage 1/16 mile drag races with our machines -mine's being repaired, so I'll gladly run you for your title with my trusty 1973 Ford Pinto -it should be a cakewalk! I'm even thinking about having a tattoo artist there to satisfy your real-biker urges. How 's about a happy face on your glans? As party favors, I'm dispensing boom-boxes with recordings of extremely loud pipes (200 decibles) so you can bungie them to your seats on the way home, and save yourself the price of a less restrictive exhaust. Ooh, how cool! For you deep thinkers, I will have on hand comic books for you to peruse -or if that's at a level beyond your grasp, some d**k and Jane readers... It should be a great time... I'll keep y'all posted...
Sounds cool, but I aint going to New Jersey!! :wink:

Dennis

·
Registered
122 Posts
billy barty said:
Hey everyone,
We can stage 1/16 mile drag races with our machines -mine's being repaired, so I'll gladly run you for your title with my trusty 1973 Ford Pinto -it should be a cakewalk! I'm even thinking about having a tattoo artist there to satisfy your real-biker urges. How 's about a happy face on your glans? As party favors, I'm dispensing boom-boxes with recordings of extremely loud pipes (200 decibles) so you can bungie them to your seats on the way home, and save yourself the price of a less restrictive exhaust. Ooh, how cool! For you deep thinkers, I will have on hand comic books for you to peruse -or if that's at a level beyond your grasp, some d**k and Jane readers... It should be a great time... I'll keep y'all posted...
Um...wasnt that a Brian Bosworth movie? "Stone Cold" I think?
Can I be the guy with the spider tatoo in my ear, can I, can I ? huh

·
Registered
122 Posts
DAMM! How do you get those cool quotes? My post looks like it was done by a tool! I guess it was :oops:

Jay

·
Registered
77 Posts
billy barty said:
And magazine after magazine depicting naked women (and men-for you fruitcakes) in provacotive, but degrading poses, astride real-steel machines from America, but not the Orient. I'm even thinking about inviting some NYC fireman (to laugh at) -what the hell, everybody seems to like those jerks!
We can stage 1/16 mile drag races with our machines -mine's being repaired, so I'll gladly run you for your title with my trusty 1973 Ford Pinto -it should be a cakewalk!
hmmm..........let's see, where's that icon? Oh yeah, here it is.........

:troll:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Cool Icons

Web,

You got some cool icons! Wait, I just found them! Thankx! These rule! Hey Billy (Rick):

:curse: :scoot: :withstupid: :nono: :bandit: :moon: :scream: :punch: :pissoff:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: Cool Icons

BriMan said:
Web,

You got some cool icons! Wait, I just found them! Thankx! These rule! Hey Billy (Rick):

:curse: :scoot: :withstupid: :nono: :bandit: :moon: :scream: :punch: :pissoff:
BriMan! I finally made it over here. Nice to see familiar ... um.... icons?

:)

·
Registered
19 Posts

hmmm..........let's see, where's that icon? Oh yeah, here it is.........

:troll:

That's what I was thinking. I don't believe this was meant in jest so best to ignore.

Mike

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yea me too. I was thinking of having a party too. Up in bloomfield, yea bloomfield NJ. whats that address ummmm 632..............something at my buddy Jef...I mean Billy's house. Yea that it Billy's house :violent:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts