Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmm.... no new parts for sale either. :?

anyone need a gas tank sending unit for a 1969 Plymouth?

no?

didn't think so...

:lol:

·
Registered
10,709 Posts
Studly said:
hmmm.... no new parts for sale either. :?

anyone need a gas tank sending unit for a 1969 Plymouth?

no?

didn't think so...

:lol:
I needed one of those last week but picked it up already!

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but this one is for the Hemi or 6bbl car! Bet you didn't get one of those at Autozone!

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: Yeah! eBay is the way!

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Studly said:
:lol: Yeah! eBay is the way!

I've had good and bad luck with E-bay. I sold a handbuilt Cajun accordion to a guy on the isle of Wight, off the English coast, very quickly. He paid what I wanted AND the mailing charges. But when I attempted, three times, to sell some jewelry items, I had no luck at all, and I am being VERY reasonable on the asking price.

By the way, I have front OEM pegs without bolts, and rear pegs with bolts, the OEM handlebar and the OEM case guards I don't need anymore. Anybody wanna make an offer? I have no idea what they're worth or what shipping would be.

·
Registered
14,626 Posts
No, but if you had some turn signals we'd be talkin'! :D

Cricket

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I saw you were lookin' for some of those. I've been VERY lucky, particularly when I laid Quicksilver down in a parking lot several months ago(on top of ME) and I didn't break anything. I think Suzuki could've done a little better job on these turn signals.JMHO!!!!

·
Registered
14,626 Posts
skiertodd said:
Cricket said:
No, but if you had some turn signals we'd be talkin'! :D

Cricket
Hey Cricket...Did you inquire over on VOL??? With 6000 plus members someone might have some!
Not yet - wanted to give VR first shot. Actually, Bluto & I are in negotiations! :wink:

Cricket

1 - 14 of 14 Posts