Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out most of a 2001 Volusia
Motor is locked, don't know the cause, 22k on it.
Already gone/claimed are the headlight, tank, rear inner/outer fender and taillight, stock exhaust, frame and title.

Most other parts available, including most of the chromed plastic and cover panels, forks, wheels (tires are pretty done), drive shaft, handlebars and hand controls, brakes, carb, etc. prefer to sell components together

Email me at [email protected] with the part you want and your offer - all reasonable offers accepted.
I can take pictures of whatever you need me to.

Prefer local pickup, but will ship for actual cost of packing and shipping.
Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
I need the fork covers upper and lower. they look in good shape. any dents dings ? what do you want for them

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
update -parting out 2001 volusia

here is a list of the things GONE, no reasonable offers refused,

front turn signals
rear turn/brake assy
brake lever assy
clutch lever assy
seat
driving/fog lights
driveshaft
headlight,
tank,
rear inner/outer fender
taillight,
stock exhaust,
main/front frame and title.

I still have all the plastic and chrome trim and beauty pieces, carb, foot controls, rear subframe, forks, tripple t, risers, cables, etc.
let me know what you need, no reasonable offers refused
Shipping to you based on USPS cost to me from 22039 to you - ok with local pick up.
email me direct at [email protected]

Thanks

Nick

·
Registered
202 Posts
What about the speed sensor? My wifes completely destroyed. thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
Just want to put out a good review for doing business with AP3Prez. I contacted Nick about a couple small parts, agreed on a price and he shipped them out fast. Communications went nice and smooth, and I'd like to add that he packaged the items really well too!!
Thanks again, Mike

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nick Rousos

What about the speed sensor? My wifes completely destroyed. thanks
Hey, never heard back from you when I emailed. When i took it off I noticed that one of the 4 ears is snapped off - didnt affect the sensor working correctly though. Still availbale if you want it
make me an offer
Nick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts