Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...It's time for round 2.

My lovely wife and I have to be at the hospital at 4:30AM in the morning to check in on the Labor & Delivery floor of Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women to begin our journey of ushering #2 son into the world. I guess he's coming in time for Bike Night. :twisted: :scoot:

I eagerly await the opportunity to post pics...and rest assured you'll will get them. But being that I'm always told I spend too much time on here anyway, I guess I'll have to wait til she's knocked out on drugs or when I can slip home to, uh, check on things (yeah, that's it).

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow....Mrs. Rookie had a few complications with our first, but hopefully this one will be a bit easier for her.

Cigars for everyone!

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
How exciting! I will keep you and your wife in my thoughts tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
May God bless all three of you!
That you spend two much time on here seems to be a recurring theme :D :p

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
How cool Congrats again !!!!! and pics ASAP!

a scheduled birth.. how cool is that.... I went in 4 times and was sent home... the 4th time I got to be in labor for 35 hrs with no meds working.. THEN they did the emergency C-section.............. one of the many reasons I said this ain't happening to me again.. LOL

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
i saw the count down in your signature line...and thought WOW, 2morrow is the day.

good luck for health and a speedy delivery/recovery!!

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
hey, congrats rookie! hope it all goes perfectly - think the wife'll let ya bring him home in the saddlebag? :wink:

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrads, Best wishes for the new guy and his mom.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
do you want us all to pm you our address so you can send the cigars ??? :)

WOO HOOOOO getting closer!

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
aVOL2 said:
do you want us all to pm you our address so you can send the cigars ??? :)
I've got a box of 25 Arturo Fuente's...I have no idea how good/not good those are, but that's the only "It's a Boy" ones that the tobacco shop had. If I have any left over...I'll be glad to offer them up! I've never shipped a cigar, but you guys are pretty much an extended family...so why not?!

Holy crap...Gotta be at the hospital in 7 1/2 hours. :shock: I should really sign off. No, really. Seriously. What am I thinking? :D

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I'm at the hospital and the hospital has wireless. I doubt I'm gonna live blog the delivery, :lol: but pics should be available in short order. Stay tuned...

I'm working on about 3+ hours of sleep, but something tells me adrenaline will kick in before the day is over. The hospital nursery will get the baby tonight (at our request) so that Mommy and me can get some sleep. Might as well utilize a resource while we have it.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts