Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just removed the pair valve and installed V & H straight shots. My power commander is set with the map for the pipes w/ aftermarket air cleaner ( K & N for now). My question is will I need to re-map due to the pair valve removal? Will removing it cause the bike to run richer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
stoney said:
Just removed the pair valve and installed V & H straight shots. My power commander is set with the map for the pipes w/ aftermarket air cleaner ( K & N for now). My question is will I need to re-map due to the pair valve removal? Will removing it cause the bike to run richer?
Pair Valve has nothing to do with fuel mixture, so no need to remap again. Enjoy your mods!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,286 Posts
Where are the pics?????? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll try to get some pics this weekend.I don't know how to do an audio clip but I know I've heard them on this site or possibly at the rusks site. I will say this ,SWEEEEEEEEEET !!! :D :D :D !!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Help, I just had pair valve removed,k&n filter and added a fi2000. After the shop started the bike, the fuel injection light came on and will not go off. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
They probably removed the whole pair valve. You have to disassemble it and leave the electrical connection to the bike. I stuck the solenoid under the gas tank.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will be taking it back this Saturday to get them to hook the connection back up. My C50 Limited does sound good, with out the back firing. I love this site. :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
51,675 Posts
stoney said:
I'll try to get some pics this weekend.I don't know how to do an audio clip but I know I've heard them on this site or possibly at the rusks site. I will say this ,SWEEEEEEEEEET !!! :D :D :D !!!!!!!
If You take a video (with sound) with Your digital cam, and after downloading it to Your COM, then you upload it to (for instance) geocities, and it is then a URL, and you can post it in the forums.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,790 Posts
wash2 said:
Help, I just had pair valve removed,k&n filter and added a fi2000. After the shop started the bike, the fuel injection light came on and will not go off. :(
Just curious. Was it the dealership that removed your pair valve?

I'd like to remove mine just to have room on the left side of the engine for other stuff, but I was under the impression the warranty would be voided. I have an extended warranty.

Hope you get things going properly. Looking forward to your response.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
C50 is happy now. After doing research on this site. I found that the electical wire on the pair valve needs to be connected back up. When the mechanic plug the connection up the FI light went off.
Thanks VolusiaRiders form. My C50 now got a little uh!

Wash2
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top