Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to order a new rear fender because mine is badly cracked. I have a 2004 VL800 Limited which was the dark Grey color with the flame decal on the sides. I am looking at a grey fender without flames, since my saddlebags completely cover them up anyways. The one I am loking at is a newer year model and I am wondering if there is any difference in the paint color in the newer Boulevards compared to the 2004 volusia. Here is a link to the ebay post I am looking at, as well as an old pic of my bike for comparison. The pictures
are really dark, I am waiting on the seller to send me better ones.

Suzuki C50 C50T Boulevard 800 Rear Fender New | eBay

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
23,535 Posts
Make sure the parts numbers match up. I use the oem parts fiche at onieda suzuki to cross reference different years. I didn't see a year listed on the sellers ad.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'd go to colorite.com and match the color Code from the 2 years of your bike vs the fender. I looked for a 2004 special edition and got #4958, then searched a 2006 but didn't see that code. Not sure the year of that fender though.

Edit
That fender looks black o me. Seller needs to give the full part number too
http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/parts-accessories/fender-rear-vl800-c50t.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.