Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got up at 4am. was gonna take a nice ride into the sunrise before work.

overheated at 6am...way out on some backroads....so I left it.

was nice knowing everyone. bye. keep your hammer shiney

·
Super Moderator
24,508 Posts
Sorry to hear about the issues with the bike. You're welcome to hang out with us and shoot the bull. I got rid of my C50 about 3 or 4 years ago now. If not, good luck with your future endeavors.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Jeez. Sorry to hear that.
You just left it? Not worth bringing it home to try to fix it
Part it out?

Hope you stick around either way...there are others still here after changing bikes.....

·
Registered
19,922 Posts
Wow, Id never think of just leaving it. You didn't say if you're going back and getting it back home. It's probably a simple problem to fix.

·
Registered
19,447 Posts
We always said these bikes are disposable. He took it literally. At least I got $500 in scrap value for mine...

·
Super Moderator
56,961 Posts
Must you be so harsh. He was probably just looking for a reason to get a Harley. Somebody probably picked it up and now there's a stolen bike insurance claim and we'll all be footing the bill.
Hey there's an idea. I can leave my bike on the road and then use the money as a down payment on a 2020 C8 mid engine 'vette at 0% financing.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Must you be so harsh. He was probably just looking for a reason to get a Harley. Somebody probably picked it up and now there's a stolen bike insurance claim and we'll all be footing the bill.
Hey there's an idea. I can leave my bike on the road and then use the money as a downpayment on a 2020 Z08 mid engine 'vette at 0% financing.
The cops probably picked it up.

He's gonna get fined for littering, towing, and storage.

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Hey there's an idea. I can leave my bike on the road and then use the money as a downpayment on a 2020 Z08 mid engine 'vette at 0% financing.
Please let me know where you are going to leave it and I’ll get you employee discount on that Vette :shades:

·
Super Moderator
56,961 Posts
You and Mary would look good on it Brian. Easy 2 hour ride for you down to Seacrets in OC,MD. That's where I'd go if I were that close.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts