Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Our Brother Trtle - Back in the saddle again...(see pg 17)

12K views 298 replies 92 participants last post by  skidroe55 
#1 ·
I don't have many details yet, but apparently our beloved shelled one went down this afternoon....

He is on his way to the hospital now, so please pray for him, I know I am!!

#33 ·
Heal up fast Trtle!

#38 ·
OH MY! My heart stopped! Glad he's up & joking around - which is always a good sign - prayers to the Trtle Shell and for the cager.

#40 ·
Just spoke with Mike (sachl). They are going to keep him over night. He had 9 stitches in his forehead, 4 in his check. Cat scan revealed some air outside of one of his lungs. That is causing the pressure/pain he feels there. They want to observe him over night to see the air goes away or increases. If it increases, they will have to insert a tube to relieve the air/pressure then go from there.

LOVE ya Jerry! This make me feel sick inside.... :(

#44 ·
Trtle!!! Cracked shells heal really well with superglue and can be made to look pretty with fingernail polish :D

Heal fast & heal well so you can enjoy your retirement!! You're in my prayers.

#46 ·
harryp said:
Just spoke with Mike (sachl). They are going to keep him over night. He had 9 stitches in his forehead, 4 in his check. Cat scan revealed some air outside of one of his lungs. That is causing the pressure/pain he feels there. They want to observe him over night to see the air goes away or increases. If it increases, they will have to insert a tube to relieve the air/pressure then go from there.

LOVE ya Jerry! This make me feel sick inside.... :(
Thanks for the update! 8)

#49 ·
I got a phone call telling me about this. I asked..."is he OK????"
You'd think a person could just say YES....but I had to listen to all the details FIRST!
arrrrrgh!!! Just tell me he's OK!!

I'm so glad Jerry is going to be ok.

#50 ·
awwwww god! :(

just caught up with all 4 pages ~ :cry: :cry:

glad to hear it wasn't worse & that he is in good spirits ~ Healing Karma going out to ya Trtle!! heal up fast & do what the nurses / Doc's tell ya! 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.