Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Trtle!!! Cracked shells heal really well with superglue and can be made to look pretty with fingernail polish :D

Heal fast & heal well so you can enjoy your retirement!! You're in my prayers.

·
Premium Member
23,762 Posts
harryp said:
Just spoke with Mike (sachl). They are going to keep him over night. He had 9 stitches in his forehead, 4 in his check. Cat scan revealed some air outside of one of his lungs. That is causing the pressure/pain he feels there. They want to observe him over night to see the air goes away or increases. If it increases, they will have to insert a tube to relieve the air/pressure then go from there.

LOVE ya Jerry! This make me feel sick inside.... :(
Thanks for the update! 8)

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
This one made my heart skip a few beats....Thank God Jerry is relatively okay.
Thanks for the updates, please keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
OMG.. talking about heart beats... cold shivers reading all this.

Thank the Lord for His Protection and prayers for quick healing!!

Thank you all for the updates.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I got a phone call telling me about this. I asked..."is he OK????"
You'd think a person could just say YES....but I had to listen to all the details FIRST!
arrrrrgh!!! Just tell me he's OK!!

I'm so glad Jerry is going to be ok.

·
Registered
13,216 Posts
awwwww god! :(

just caught up with all 4 pages ~ :cry: :cry:

glad to hear it wasn't worse & that he is in good spirits ~ Healing Karma going out to ya Trtle!! heal up fast & do what the nurses / Doc's tell ya! 8)

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Dear Mr. Trtle,

I really hope you get better soon! I think I've just about had enough of my friends getting injured in motorcycle accidents. Very grateful that it wasn't worse.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Phloyd said:
Dear Mr. Trtle,

I really hope you get better soon! I think I've just about had enough of my friends getting injured in motorcycle accidents. Very grateful that it wasn't worse.
I seldom do this....but + 1! ^^^^

·
Registered
8,317 Posts
calan said:
Phloyd said:
Dear Mr. Trtle,

I seldom do this....but + 1! ^^^^
I do this a lot , But I really really mean it this time!!! +1

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Just got back in from a day-log ride, so I'm just seeing this. SO VERY sorry to log in to this, but the news seems a lot better than it COULD have been. Bro. Jerry, hope you are 100% SOON!

·
Registered
847 Posts
I got this news on my way home from the rally where Trtle was. Darn near drove off the road! I guess ol' turtles have pretty thick shells when the cage driver is air lifted, and not the turtle.
Heal fast buddy, and best of luck finding another Valk.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Just got off the phone w/ Trtle. He's in good spirits & giving the nurses a hard time, I'm thinking pay back w/ be w/ a rectal temp. next time. :lol: :wink:

As soon as he can get hooked up He will be posting soon.

The cripple bitches club is getting too big. We don't need anymore members. SO STOP IT!!!!!

We love you Trtle.

41 - 60 of 299 Posts