Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
so im in wisconsin in reen bay and im offered to ride nora's bmw gs, a very nice and fast bike, i toss the key to my bike to geno and 2 others also head out to take a lil ride with swaped bikes, as I roll on the throttle this thing just takes off, Im banging thruough gears when i look down and notice im doin about 85 on the streets of green bay! I think to myself O SHIT! as i look in the miror and the other 2 are far far back, i then relize i dont see geno back there, so i look back on my right.no geno, then i swing over to my left and there is geno on my mad creation, grinnin from ear to ear, arms sky high on my ape hangers, just runnin that thing balls out! we stop at a light and he looks at me and goes " man, that things fun!" thats the gene i will always remember :lol: 8)

·
Administrator
52,336 Posts
I'm having a difficult time understanding why such a gentle person must suffer. :(

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Since I first hear the news I've been thinking of him on my drive back home. The time I've spent with him conversations. I am saddened buy this but will keep thinking of the man I know.

The one thing that reminds me of gene is that he wore camo paints alot when I saw him, for that I am tyeing a camo banda on my bike to remind me of him. If some one asks about it I will just tell them all I know of gene.

·
Premium Member
5,143 Posts
Vol_Intruder said:
Since I first hear the news I've been thinking of him on my drive back home. The time I've spent with him conversations. I am saddened buy this but will keep thinking of the man I know.

The one thing that reminds me of gene is that he wore camo paints alot when I saw him, for that I am tyeing a camo banda on my bike to remind me of him. If some one asks about it I will just tell them all I know of gene.
That is a great tribute!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
i have never had the privilege to met him, but my prayers go out to jimjac and his family.

·
Registered
13,216 Posts
Never had the privilege to meet JimJac ~ Just read all 3 pages & obviously he has touched a lot of people...

Strength & Healing Karma going out to him as well as friends & family.

:cry:

·
Premium Member
23,762 Posts

Let me tell you about this pic. Yeah...that's me on the right. :) My introduction to Gene was at a TOTT Rally in Green Bay (where this pic was taken). His bike was parked right behind mine...I was digging for something in the saddlebags, he was wanting to getting the packing out of his mufflers. Baffles were stuck and he wasn't able to so he fires the bike up and the hits the throttle and the baffles and packing when flying out the mufflers, landing a few feet behind the bike! I will NEVER forget the look of absolute astonishment that went across his face and the quiet "well THAT did something"!! To this day I still smile whenever I think of it. :D

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
I never had the pleasure of meeting JimJac but I will pray for him and his family.

May God take him into his embrace, erasing all suffering.

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
noone could meet gene without falling in love with him - his enthusiasm for life and for riding made everything around him just a little more wild and exciting..

^^ all 3 of these were taken within 5mins of me first meeting him. there's just something irresistible about that man!

love and karma being sent to gene, chom, logan, and all of the countless others whom this great man touched with his warmth, humour and zest for life..

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Been praying for Bro. Gene since I first saw this. Keeping it going. Haven't met him, but obviously a terrific man!

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
This saddens me to no end. Gene you will be missed.

You will be missed!

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I just freakin love to see his smile. What a great guy, thank you to everyone putting up pics here. They are, and continue to make my day!

You have toched many Genoh and you are a wonderful man.

CG

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
HIIIIIII GUYS....in that unmistakable voice.
Gonna do any shooting?...I brought mine!!! (as pockets empty)
Where's my planner?
sharing a Cigar....
Swapping cigars...
Darn it I forgot...and Gene would be there handing it to you...
A Great guy.

Prayers and fond memories...thoughts for his Fam

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I too have not had the chance to meet this wonderful man in person. Thank You all for the pics and vids. Prayers and Karma to an Ivy Division Brother (albeit an entirely different era), his Family and great circle of friends.

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
There is no finer person to walk the face of this planet that Geno. I was fortunate enough to bunk and ride with him at ToTT2 and even stay at his home one night also. I've never met anyone who embraced life as much as he did and vowed to live it to the fullest each and every day. I'm honored and proud to call him my friend and I'm so glad God gave him to us to walk this planet with us and share him with us.

41 - 60 of 203 Posts