Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

201 - 203 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
It has been a long time. A lot of stuff happening in my life, including a nasty crash on my part. Spent three weeks off and on in the hospital. Bike is trashed. Other things too. I sort of went in to a hole emotion wise. I am starting to reconect with people. Then I find out about Gene. Anyway, I am coming back. I am going down to the VR International on Tuesday to see those folks. However, I read Susan went down today could put a damper on things. I have an extra bed if you feel the urge. Take care I will be talking to you.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
mikeg said:
It has been a long time. A lot of stuff happening in my life, including a nasty crash on my part. Spent three weeks off and on in the hospital. Bike is trashed. Other things too. I sort of went in to a hole emotion wise. I am starting to reconect with people. Then I find out about Gene. Anyway, I am coming back. I am going down to the VR International on Tuesday to see those folks. However, I read Susan went down today could put a damper on things. I have an extra bed if you feel the urge. Take care I will be talking to you.
Hey Mike, how ya doing?!! Good to hear you are "coming back". Sorry about the bike but getting healed and "out of the hole" is so much more important. Usually people that can succeed with that part turn out to be the best of people. You'll do great.

Kev

201 - 203 of 203 Posts