Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ordering straight shots and hurricane set up. Who has best prices? Thanks. ordering tonight

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I got my straightshots with a set of twin fins from the dealership which cost me about $275.00 installed and got my Hurricane kit from Cruiser Customizing which cost me about $295.00 and it came with a rejet kit. I think you will like the looks as well as the performance. You can see my bike better on www.cruisercustomizing.com/Chaplain

·
Banned
13,763 Posts
ford9050 said:
they will be here friday night! they will be on by midnight..lol
Good luck on that! You'll be doing a stage 3 rejet if you have a carbed Vol, or FI processor if you're FI. The stage 3, although not a diffucult process does have some tricky parts. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE BELL HOUSING to plug the main air jet. This is something you can do with the bell housing in place, it's tight, but can certainly be done, I've done several. I did one attempting to remove the bell housing...DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE BELL HOUSING!

Good luck.
Wade

PM me if you have questions about the rejet, I'm always willing to help.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I talked with tech @ Thunder before I ordered the stuff and he said the jet kit it comes with I think stage 1 is going to work best for the kit.

Anyone order from Phat Performance? It says delivery date is sat. via Fed-X but most carriers don't deliver on sat

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does the hurricane interfere with your leg at all? I like to rest my knees against the tank when riding

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm right there with you i ordered mine monday they said it will be friday. I've ordered from Phat before had no problems .I'm just worried i cant do the jet.. I never done one before and i dont know where to start. Oh yea i got the straights too but i had dealer jet.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pipes are on and sound awesome. All I need now is intake and rejet carb. get to that later tonight. Frinds house it was at had to leave for a few hours

1 - 15 of 15 Posts