Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ordering some replacement parts. When looking at part #'s and such there are models K7, K8, K6, etc. Is this the year of the bike? Want to make sure I get the right part. Thanks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
let us know if you find a good deal on OEM parts somewhere, I need some myself and am looking not to get stiffed on shipping....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here is one I found recently;

Ronayers.com Ron Ayers Motorsports RonAyers.com

Shipping charges are based upon how much you spend normally but for a limited time there is free shipping on orders over $89.00

Shipping Charge examples:

0-50 = $8
51-75 = $10
76-100 = $13
101-150 = $15
151-200 = $18
201-300 = $20......and so on....

You can go to their FAQ section which is linked at the bottom of their home page for more details on shipping.

Also have the FICHE option on the left side of the home page - very useful !!! Link below...

Motorcycle

For all you Canadians out there, this is a US website based out of NC...but they will ship to Canada. I am fortunate and live near the Canada / USA border so a Kinek Delivery US Post Office box is the best method of shipping for me and would be for you if your commute to the border is a short distance.

Now if we could only get our Canadian dollar to be worth more than 90 cents :crying::curse: and for winter to finally end :moon: we would be good to go....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts